Star Paladin

Star Paladin's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Star Paladin

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:51460241

Banned by: 

Keira

Ban Reason: RDM + Leave

Why should you be unbanned

The instance of RDM wasn’t actually RDM but crossfire between myself (who was innocent) and three other innocents. While I’m not trying to justify me killing innocents it was an instance of cross fire. As for me leaving I did not leave out of my own will but my router at the time went out right when I was responding to reports from the people I killed, explaining why I killed them when they were innocents. While I’m not trying to justify me killing them in any way I’m here to honestly state that I didn’t not RDM and then leave intentionally and am stating that me leaving was an accident (which it was due to my internet going out). I’m currently using my phone which is on DATA to respond to this report so that I may be unbanned from all GFL servers and continue playing. If I am unbanned I am willing to serve any punishment in place of the ones I missed out on (such as being slain for the innocents I killed in cross fire)

Thank you for reading this and I hope you all understand and accept my appeal.

Posted  Edited by KeiraJJ

Hello @Star Paladin, I did ban you but it was for a week for Mass RDM not 6 hours for RDM + Leave, You RDMed three innocents in a single round on roy the ship and so I banned you for Mass RDM, You claimed crossfire in your response to the reports and also in this appeal but there was no crossfire involved, You turned and looked directly at each target before shooting, from what I saw, you Mass RDMed, I will be keeping the ban, although I will reduce it from 7 days to 4 since you seem apologetic about it. When you come back from your ban try to be more careful and don't RDM anymore, Have a good day.

Edited by KeiraJJ

Achievements