seePuff

Wн¡тε Dεv¡ł is a fucking simp

He fucking kicked me from a comp lobby so he could invite an egirl I'm pissed beyond comprehension. His justification was that I'm a bad player but I've outfragged him and could most likely beat him in an aim duel. My end goal is to publicly ostracize this guy. Fuck people who pick hoes over bros.

21 minutes ago, Muffin Man said:

seems like a you problem idiot

Now listen here you blithering mouth-breathing troglodyte waste of air human trash heap sorry excuse for an evolved organism. I usually don't take time out of my day to converse with dipshits but I'll make an exception for your evidently disabled ass. Just because your brain stopped developing at the age of 5 doesn't mean you have to impose upon us your blatant disregard for reasoning and rationality. I can say in all honesty that I wish you had never been born and I hope no one ever has the immense misfortune of giving you children.

Just now, Liloz01 said:

i agree bro, fuck women in general

Now I can just tell from this brief statement of yours that you're an incredibly studious and intelligent individual, It would be the greatest pleasure in my life to make friends with someone of your immense mental capacity.

2 minutes ago, seePuff said:

Now I can just tell from this brief statement of yours that you're an incredibly studious and intelligent individual, It would be the greatest pleasure in my life to make friends with someone of your immense mental capacity.

i concur 

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

5 minutes ago, seePuff said:

Now listen here you blithering mouth-breathing troglodyte waste of air human trash heap sorry excuse for an evolved organism. I usually don't take time out of my day to converse with dipshits but I'll make an exception for your evidently disabled ass. Just because your brain stopped developing at the age of 5 doesn't mean you have to impose upon us your blatant disregard for reasoning and rationality. I can say in all honesty that I wish you had never been born and I hope no one ever has the immense misfortune of giving you children.

Uhh i'm a top 10 surfer in 3 different styles so i kinda know what i'm talking about!

2 minutes ago, Muffin Man said:

Uhh i'm a top 10 surfer in 3 different styles so i kinda know what i'm talking about!

I surfed your mom's pussy in 3 different styles.

1 minute ago, WhiteDevil001 said:

imagine being mad you always go negative, silver 1 in chat bois we got a hot one here, imagine being a lower rank than a chick. go back to 4chan

Notice how he didn't refute my claims of him being a simp.

Just now, WhiteDevil001 said:

because i dont have to refute anything, id rather have a chick qued up than a mouth breathing idiot,stay in silver one bud

You heard it from the neckbeard himself guys, this person is the largest simp to have ever fucking existed. Literally the only thing you can do better than misspell "queue," is dreaming about having relationships with women. SIMPPPP.

2 minutes ago, WhiteDevil001 said:

dawg her boyfriend was invited than i invited her b4 you and then you invited ur self noone wants to que with you ur ass

Man you're trying real damn hard to prove you're not a simp for someone who allegedly doesn't give a shit. Everyone can see through your bullshit and for your sake I hope you can game better than you can write you illiterate neanderthal.

Just now, WhiteDevil001 said:

imagine thinking i give a fuck, next time dont invite urself where ur not wanted

I honestly don't understand how someone so young and dumb could already have dementia. You fucking invited me you brainlet and then kicked me when the egirl came online, fuck you bro.

nah man on one invited you, trust me i invited pizza then i went on disc and invited lone and id then i invited dad flex

sorry that you didnt get an invite but next time dont invite urself to somewhere that ur not wanted.

1 minute ago, WhiteDevil001 said:

nah man on one invited you, trust me i invited pizza then i went on disc and invited lone and id then i invited dad flex

sorry that you didnt get an invite but next time dont invite urself to somewhere that ur not wanted.

Really don't understand how I could ever have considered you a friend. I'm really not sure if you just don't have the capacity to remember anything that happened more than 3 minutes ago or you're just that asinine and think people will fall for your blatant lies.

• Ben locked this topic