hotEvercLear

Diddle Extreme Strats Thread

Posted  Edited by hotEvercLear

So after playing max extends on Diddle Extreme the other night, i honestly think the right strat, and executed near perfect, it is actually possible. I mean, we are close to santa EX right now, we figured out the strat, and now its just a matter of execution. If we figure out the strat for Diddle Extreme, we can execute on it as really the diddle levels each alone are more beatable than santa stages. We will need to figure out item strat for different numbers (and assuming we can get all the coins), but we can figure that out once we start getting close to Final Diddle. Personally, i think the big dick will play a major role in this... I'm not even joking!

There are two main parts to this we need to figure out, the stage order, and the stage strat.

***This is open to debate and I will update it, but as of 4/19 im saying I think we have the following figured out *** 

Stage Order:

#1 Weeabo - Always comes first. As we had to explain to Banjo like 10000x on Friday night, ALWAYS WEEABOO first!!!! You have the highest change of getting 0 trim, and you get multiple useful items. There are only pros, and no cons to doing it first. You should be at 53-51 by the end of this. Dont spread out, just stay in group and defend each other, and get all the torches!!!! 

#2 - Dicklett - we need the heal, and the pushes help on this map so that we should beat it without ANY trim. we will have 5 pushes, so use them once every 45 seconds, and we go in the order in the HUD. One person call out the hud order and watch the timing, probably the person triggering. Use a push when the team falls back, then that push nades and falls back covering them self. Another person, we need to be calling out the fallback time. with the pushes, we should never lose someone on the hallway holds after TPs, or at any of the normal trim spots. Play the rest of the map as is. also, i think this map is most impacted by a high number surviving to that final hold. The other 3 maps can be beat in the 30s, but Dicklett get harder not to have a trim if its in the 30s. so again, with the pushes you can literally keep everyone alive... probably if things are going well you are at 46-48 at this point. the bosses are simple enough where you can legit take no damage, and there are safe spots too at some of the bosses.  

#3 - ?

#4 - ?

#5 - ?

We know we need a heal before we do Omaha beach, so that would need to be 3, 4, or 5, Im not sure where to put turtle or shrek, but turtle is easy to win low trim, and we all know the strat already. Just call out the trims. The Shrek Strat we figured out, is listed below. Maybe shrek last?

The Limbo of Shrek Strat:

Few things to keep us all at full strength getting to the end. If you follow this strat, trim will be so minimal, maybe 0 lost, maybe 4-5 lots, but either way this is pretty good! 2 Major changes to the strat noted below!!!

Also we learned, NEVER USE A PUSH AT THE ZOMBIE SPAWN!!!!!! If you use a push there you can boost zombies forward!

1st Cycle (Daytime) - get out of the water, turn and defend once you are not standing in water. Prefire for AFKs who may be late to notice map change... you can save them! When the Green Flash happens, you fall back into the house and defend from inside, start getting back to the door keep defending. If the zombies get in the house, or you see "Git Out Me House" in chat in green, whatever happens first you fall back knife out. 

2nd Cycle (Daytime) - get out of the water, turn and defend once you are not standing in water. Prefire for teammates dropping down late who may be late... you can save them! When the Green Flash happens, you fall back into the house and defend from inside, start getting back to the door keep defending. If the zombies get in the house, or you see "Git Out Me House" in chat in green, whatever happens first you fall back knife out. 

3rd Cycle (Daytime, turns into Nighttime) - get out of the water, turn and defend once you are not standing in water. Prefire for teammates dropping down late who may be late... you can save them! When the screen flashes and turns dark, you fall back into the house and defend from inside, start getting back to the door keep defending. WATCH OUT FOR SHREK HEADS ON THE GROUND!!!!!!!" they will hurt you. If the zombies get in the house, or you see "Git Out Me House" in chat in green, whatever happens first you fall back knife out.

4th Cycle (Nighttime w/ shrek heads) - get out of the water, turn and defend once you are not standing in water. Prefire for teammates dropping down late who may be late... you can save them! When the screen flashes, you fall back into the house and defend from inside, start getting back to the door keep defending. WATCH OUT FOR SHREK HEADS ON THE GROUND!!!!!!!" they will hurt you. If the zombies get in the house, or you see "Git Out Me House" in chat in green, whatever happens first you fall back knife out. again, watch out for the shrek heads!!!!

**** BIG CHANGE ****

5th Cycle (Nighttime w/ Shrek Heads + Shrek NPC) -  get out of the water, turn and defend once you are not standing in water. Prefire for teammates dropping down late who may be late... you can save them! When the screen flashes, you fall back into the house and defend from inside, start getting back to the door keep defending. *NEW* we need 7-8 people who KNOW how to get shrek stuck, go as the "Shrek Killing Team" and NO ONE ELSE leaves the house until shrek is dead. We killed him without losing a single person doing this, and we know it works! literally 0 trim to this point is possible and not that hard. Watch out for shrek heads!!!!

**** BIG CHANGE ****

6th Cycle (Nightime) - prefire for the team like always, just wait for the door to open, fall back as soon as it does and fall down!

Shrek Run (Nightime Shrek Run) - ok, this is a game changer! Thank you Neko for sharing ancient Chinese secrets with us! Head to the green side on the minimap, get out, and prepare to run. Whoever the faster Bhopper is go left! maybe 1 more with him, but no more than 2. EVERYONE ELSE GO RIGHTSIDE, and ONLY RUN, NO BHOPPING!!!!!! As soon as the gate breaks run and count down 2 seconds then toss a nade behind. Dont stop running at any point when you are nading, just run knife out on the right side as a group. If you do this, the faster bhoppers on the left will trigger the shrek NPC to go left and target them. They will be fast enough to get past him. Right side, if everyone only ran with knife out, we will not get targeted and will survive. Knife out run!!!! Push can look behind or run backwards to stop fast bhoping zombies if needed. Once you get to the wall, get in the middle and get ready to run as soon as the wall breaks up the ramp to defend. 

Turtle - I dont think we really need a strat... probably just play it like normal but play it tight so we dont trim! but if there is anything to note let me know. 

Omaha - Ooof, this one we need to figure out. Maybe its just RNG, and we know we will need a heal on it. Maybe before the bangalores explode, or maybe at the top of the ramp before the last run??? IDK. BUT IT NEVER GOES FIRST BANJO!!!!!!

Input on this would be great. It was really fun trying to come up with a strat live and good debates/discussions about how to be this MF!!!!! 

Edited by hotEvercLear

Posted  Edited by Loccstan

Here are some interesting strats/discoveries we can do for the ministages:

Omaha beach If you stay on the bridge, not immediately rush for the trigger on the helicopter, and wait for approximate 3 minutes, the mortars will disappear all by themselves. On the bridge, you are pretty safe from mortars as well. AFAIK, zombies do not TP on the Omaha stage, so you can defend as long as you want. 

Also, if you stay near the sides while moving up the beach from the boats, it is somewhat easier to dodge the mortars. You are more likely to take less damage. 

Dicklett Boss For both the middle and final boss, there is a sweet spot on the far left side where  you can crouch and not take damage from the lasers or the earthquake. This does not require any pillars, in fact all you need to do is just crouch there for the entire time! If you are low on HP, this is an easy way to avoid death during the boss fight. See attached images for where you need to stand. IMPORTANT: Your z-position  when crouching must be between 15534.00 and 15534.60. You can see your z-position by typing "cl_showpos 1" in console. If you are too high, you will take a slight bit of damage from lasers. If you are too low, you will take earthquake damage. 

If you cant figure out the exact spot, simply go as high as possible during earthquake and move forward (down the slope) towards the boss during the lasers.

Turtle Boss For the first phase of the boss fight, stand on the edge of the bridge (but NOT touching the platform) as shown in the attached images and you can avoid all of the boss attacks without any moving or dodging. You can also do the same on the other side. After the first phase ends, you MUST get off the bridge before it breaks and go on either the middle or side platforms. 

dicklett.jpg

dicklett2.png

turtle.jpg

turtle2.jpg

Edited by Loccstan

asdf

Posted  Edited by Loccstan

As for the stage order, there are several which I think are viable:

Strat A: Weeb -> Dicklett -> Shrek -> Turtle -> Omaha 

Strat B: Weeb -> Dicklett -> Omaha -> Turtle -> Shrek

These are pretty self explanatory, for Omaha you must do either Dicklett or Turtle first to get that 150 hp. I hope with my Dicklett boss strat above you should not be taking any damage from the boss. The trade offs between A and B is that B is slightly harder due to Shrek at the end with less players, but will get you into final diddle with more hp, so the last stage is a bit easier. 

There is also an unconventional strats:

Strat C Shrek -> Weeb -> Dicklett -> Turtle -> Omaha

Strat D Shrek -> Weeb -> Dicklett -> Omaha -> Turtle

Why these strats? Assuming that we can wait out the mortars on Omaha, Shrek becomes the most unpredictable and RNG stage due to the npc trims from people messing up or panicking. In that case, we should just fail fast and repeatedly retry the Shrek stage until we get a good number of humans who beat the stage (45+ at least).  Compared to Strat C, Strat D will get you to final stage with more hp, but is also harder.

*****4/21/20 Update*****

Two new discoveries regarding Shrek stage:

1. If you wait long enough outside the house (not going beyond the outhouse where you find Shrek in the second cycle) on the fifth cycle, it seems Shrek npc will die by itself after a green flash. It is possible that by waiting, you can avoid the Shrek npc fight completely. You cant defend inside the house because zombies will eventually TP right outside the door. This waiting strat is most viable if the player count is high, which should be the case if the Shrek stage is done first. Video: https://streamable.com/zsbgur

2. Shrek npc only does 100 damage to you if you have kevlar. If you gotten 150% hp from cake, Shrek npc will not 1-shot you! This means that doing Shrek after a heal stage such as Dicklett or Turtle is very good idea as well! However if you do Shrek stage when players left alive is low, you have to kill Shrek very fast before zombies overwhelm humans defending. 

Edited by Loccstan

asdf