Noto6

Noto6's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): noto

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:8994097

Admin that banned you: Sabeypls

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): voice mute 1 week

Why should you be unbanned?

I had a confrontation with this admin "Sabeypls" and he go upset about me talking back to him even though i was not in the wrong. "Rod" another admin was present and did not tell me I did anything worthy of receiving a week long mute. I did not know it was unacceptable to simply talk back as I was not speaking over a leader as there was none at the time and was actually doing some leading myself in accordance with the defenders.

Posted  Edited by Sabeypls - Edit Reason: I'll -> I'd

When you got on voice comms you showed no intention of wanting to end the subject over your ego. You wanted to recoup your "ego" over voice comms.

"HAVE YOU EVER SOLD ANYTHING IN REAL LIFE?"

"MEET ME IN REAL LIFE, I'D BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU PUSSY"

Note, you kept called me a pussy multiple times in chat after the mute and I never once had any intention of gagging you.

You've been bashing other players for quite awhile. 17 mutes and 4 gags in the past 4 months.

You tried to confront with virus,

surfpolska noto: im older then you stupid zoomer

I memed you on flexing being older in a sentence that contains "zoomer" when okay BOOMER is a thing.

You replied something along the lines of not being a retard or being smarter than this retard

When I tried to show you what you typed, you replied...

wow great to know that you can copy paste console

The rest is things I will apologize cause I should've just walked away and let you talk to yourself

Edited by Sabeypls
I'll -> I'd

Reduced the mute to a day, shouldn't have been as long as it was.

Do keep what Sabeypls has said in mind though, if you act like this again you will be getting another week mute.