leremon

leremon's CSGO Bhop Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Leremon

SteamID: 76561198881712952

Admin that banned you: Velocity

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Ban for 1 week

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for hyper scrolling. My mouse is not capable of that, i was and have been using a macro for the last month as it is not against the rules on the cs server rules.

Yes, any type of bhop tool that could give you an advantage is against the rules, excluding the regular spacebar or scrollwheel. This includes scripts, hyperscrolls, infinity scrolls, or macros of any kind. Wrong ban reason but still justified.

Also,

image.png.96bb94c3f1bebb97adeb168146535fc7.png

First rule, it should be obvious that you shouldn't use anything that could give you an advantage unfairly. Just because it isn't physically in the rules doesn't mean the rule does not exist. At least you were honest and admitted to the fact that you were using a macro. Trust me, if we were to put every single unwritten "general" rule into the MOTD with full length descriptions, no one, of the few people who actually do, would read it in the first place.

GFL MG Admin

IMG_20190925_070341.thumb.jpg.9da9cd343e43ed4840d5cccccaf698eb.jpg

Fennec fox yes yes

any of the server does not allow macro and you just speak up to that. macro is technically another tool helping people in the game we not allow people to use that. it like a cheat or advantage to people who play the game longer. like velocity said using pattern jumps just like macro or whatever and that is true and this is an example of macro so like your jump not going to be around 5 or 4 before you land instead it might be like 10 and it just stay like that because you are using macro. or it might be higher

i suggest learning scroll wheel because the server doesnt have hard bhop setting you should able to learn pretty easily. also some of our map have autobhop enable that mean you can hold space to bhop. if hold space doesnt work you can use scroll instead

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @leremonthe admin team has voted and decided that your ban should stay in place.  I recommend you wait out this period and not go on any alt accounts as this will increase your ban time. I also recommend not using any macros/scripts or anything type of tool that will give you an advantage over others.  If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask any of the admins.