Alexis

A GFL Minecraft Server

I've heard there was a Minecraft server in the past, and seeing that it isn't around kinda downs me.

I think GFL should host a Minecraft server again, I've heard some people talk about playing Minecraft with friends, and how there was one in the past where all GFL members could hang out and just break blocks with a square hand. Honestly it peeked my interest, and I've been thinking about making a topic about it, I don't know if it should be brought up here as a suggestion for a server to run Minecraft, but I'd like to see this happen, I'd definitely put my time into it, probably make a city and shoot, even meet new players from other games on there, I'm definitely sure allot of players on GFL have Minecraft. I believe that the game is more fun with more players, instead of soloing it all the time, maybe make it a goal to create such a vast expansion of a world, somewhere we can build memories for this community, where we could use our imaginations to build things that are appropriate for the occasion.

If this could be considered, I'd really appreciate it, I'd honestly like to see what people would think about it, all opinions are welcome.

oof

It was recently taken down as well and I don't think we'll get another because it was a lot of drama

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Coven

yeah no, way too many children were complaining and being toxic that cause the previous managers to resign so it was best to let it go

Edited by Coven

Achievements

7 hours ago, Arron said:

I've heard there was never a Factorio server in the past, and seeing that it isn't around kinda downs me.

I think GFL should host a Factorio server again, I've heard some people talk about playing Factorio with friends, and how there was one in the past where all GFL members could hang out and just build a factory. Honestly it peeked my interest, and I've been thinking about making a topic about it, I don't know if it should be brought up here as a suggestion for a server to run Factorio, but I'd like to see this happen, I'd definitely put my time into it, probably make a factory and shoot biters, even meet new players from other games on there, I'm definitely sure allot of players on GFL have Factorio. I believe that the game is more fun with more players, instead of soloing it all the time, maybe make it a goal to create such a vast expansion of a world, somewhere we can build memories for this community, where we could use our imaginations to build things that are appropriate for the occasion.

If this could be considered, I'd really appreciate it, I'd honestly like to see what people would think about it, all opinions are welcome.

fixed it for you

Ok, to be serious, we are not going to host Minecraft again. We recently shut the division down due to complication of problem that the server had alone. It was not something that you could fix. 

I appreciate your suggestion, though. 

76561198043643390.png

Posted  Edited by TheJitFace

Building the spawns and stuff took a lot of time when I was working on it with @SwegBuster and some other people.

The files were lost some how and all that work went to waste when the new manager was looking for it.

Idk what happened to it, but Sweg did good work on the server. 

Edited by TheJitFace

jitticus

They tried to do one almost every year and it never works out due to bugs that is unable to be fixed even if they keep changing managers. It's always the first one that was good but eventually it dies out over the course of time.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements