790divadsamohT

Mobile picture bug

When on a cell phone when i put in a picture it automatically gets thrown sideways just look in the member directory. Anywho it's a small bug I can work around it by taking the picture sideways. Howecer if someone could figure out why and fix it thatd be nice thankyou goodbye 

I may be wrong on this but from what I know about uploading pictures through mobile browser, is that it will always turn sideways because of the dimension. On mobile, the picture looks tiny and it looks like it'll fit the screen/frame of the browser you're uploading to. But when you upload it into the computer, it's actually a humongous picture, the size and dimension may have overlapped the screen and caused it to rotate whichever direction is smaller. For an example, when you take a picture horizontally, it will frame whichever way is smaller or fit the dimension more accurate. It would put straight up if it was like a evenly squared image or circular image. It also depends on how you take a picture, right-side up looks normal but when you upload it into the browser, it turns sideways. So in this part, it's best to take a sideways picture so when you upload it, it's just sideways. So you can take your time and rotate the image to fit the proportion. You save the image into your drive, then right click to rotate your image, reupload it, and viola~ it's fixed.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements