CoolCat

Why did lone sniper wolf and another admin ban me ignore my report and gag me

I was rdmed by a fellow t made a report was ignored by Lone sniper wolf and then eventually he gagged me and put as the reason I said the game word yet I didn’t say the n word at all and I tried asking why but I don’t know because every time I tried to ask him he ignored my question I asked in admin chat and then another admin gagged me with a smile face for the reason then I rdmed lone sniper and asked him through the report no response and then I accidentally shot babe and was  banned after the round 

I didn’t target lone for 3 round  I killed him as t buddies and then killed him again as a t I think idk and I shot babe two times and both times I was trying to switch my weapons and misclicked and after she tried killing me and I didn’t fight back lmao and where did this person I did 49 dmgcome from I didn’t do it and if I did it wasn’t on purpose and no I don’t lmao I was helped by someone just like I was now

After looking back at logs the person I claimed you damaged for 49hp was actually someone pushing you off. Regardless, the targeting is the 1w ban, I added random damage because of the random damage caused during the round, random damage itself as a ban is only a 1 day ban.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Posted  Edited by CoolCat

It’s annoying to have to wait a weak because I targeted but didn’t target because I wasn’t going for lone sniper every single round I was mad because he gagged me for something I didn’t do he also ignored my report and I asked him and he just repeated my name back to me every time I said lone and then  he wouldn’t say anything after I asked him a question but I’ll wait a week I’ll come back and maybe I’ll actually target lmao show you what it looks like when I go for one person every single round so we can clear this whole targetting thing up and bruh damaging isn’t a 1 day ban I’ve been rdmed shot like 10 times and admins just do 1 slay so uh hm am I rlly just that bad for two accidental pistol shots lmao idk I’ll be waiting for ur response if I get one and Also in that round I never killed lone

Edited by CoolCat

Consistent random damage is 1d, which is what I meant. Not that random damage was a bannable offense. If it's random damage against 3 people, it can be considered attempted mass rdm, but that is not the case here. I'm going to let MilkMan decide this one, whether he wants to keep the ban or remove it.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member