HamOnWholeWheat

HamOnWholeWheat's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by HamOnWholeWheat - Edit Reason: Word correction

Name: Bang

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:80161198

Banned by: 

Don't know who this time ( I checked logs and it was Jhay Moon) 

Ban Reason: Double RDM/Leave

Why should you be unbanned

Ugh once again I am banned from false reporting. Yes I accidentally killed 2 people because there was so much chaos happening and I don't know what was going on. The first person I killed (Agent L The Octoling (and they were proven)) was on completely on accident trying to kill the person I thought was the traitor (Magnetic) who was shooting at Agent L The Octoling (the proven innocent) but they ended up being innocent as well. I even said it was an accident in the voice chat and said I'd take a "slay" for it and I repeatingly apologized for killing them both.

After the round ended I left because I am on call at my job and I can't always be on and stick around. You might have noticed me before in the spectator mode or being afk a lot of the time.

When I came back home I got on it says I am banned for double RDM and leave, I don't think some of the players know the definition of "RDM" I didn't random deathmatch anyone, because it's not random at all. Once again I'm a regular on your servers and I play on your servers for almost 8 hours a day, and I really enjoy playing here. If I accidentally kill someone it isn't RDM, please note the keyword accidentally here. I don't come on the server to just randomly death match players. I play legit and have no intention of being toxic, causing foul play against others, and RDMing other players. This is the 2nd time i've had to write an appeal for these reasons when I shouldn't even have been banned in the first place.

Hope to be playing on your servers again soon. 

Edited by HamOnWholeWheat
Word correction

I'd rather hear from the admin that banned you as to why he did, before dealing with this. Just so I know the full story

Achievements

I was reading another appeal from user (Magnetic) who I mentioned before in my original post

The first person I killed (Agent L The Octoling (and they were proven)) was on completely on accident trying to kill the person I thought was the traitor (Magnetic) who was shooting at Agent L The Octoling (the proven innocent)

I think it just goes to show that Magnetic was trying to RDM, which I tried to prevent as I recall in my situation. I read their appeal and they were denied, so I get punished for someone else's stupidity and they end up getting banned for RDM anyway? That ain't right.