NaratoHeHeXD

Just think about it

What if there was a rules that only allows a player to use their mic for a certain amount of times a once. Let’s be honest here you guys all have encountered a annoying player that just doesn’t let go of their push to talk key and just kept on talking on the mics with their shit mics/voice while no one is responding to them. Since the vote gag System is broken and never goes through, and staff has “no reason” at all to punish or fix the situation I think adding a rules that only allow you to hold your mic for a certain amount of time could help our ears a little bit.

Posted  Edited by TheThirdReaper

Does HnS not have !selfblock or something?? 🤔 Also micspam is already in their MOTD.

As Harakoni stated below, there is an option for local mute through the tab menu.

Edited by TheThirdReaper

Achievements

On 4/28/2020 at 1:51 PM, NaratoHeHeXD said:

What if there was a rules that only allows a player to use their mic for a certain amount of times a once. Let’s be honest here you guys all have encountered a annoying player that just doesn’t let go of their push to talk key and just kept on talking on the mics with their shit mics/voice while no one is responding to them. Since the vote gag System is broken and never goes through, and staff has “no reason” at all to punish or fix the situation I think adding a rules that only allow you to hold your mic for a certain amount of time could help our ears a little bit.

Staff are willing to correct the situation... I have seen many times when staff have enforced the rules/told people to stop talking all at once... If you are on and are encountering one of our staff not enforcing rules for "no reason", please report it... Or tell them the staff stop being a noob. 

As already mentioned, you can locally mute the player through the scoreboard. Just right-click the avatar and click "Mute". :P

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg

Posted  Edited by NaratoHeHeXD
On 4/29/2020 at 6:31 PM, Musical said:

Staff are willing to correct the situation... I have seen many times when staff have enforced the rules/told people to stop talking all at once... If you are on and are encountering one of our staff not enforcing rules for "no reason", please report it... Or tell them the staff stop being a noob. 

As already mentioned, you can locally mute the player through the scoreboard. Just right-click the avatar and click "Mute". :P

Maybe having a senior admin would help that suggest some rules would help.

Edited by NaratoHeHeXD

2 minutes ago, NaratoHeHeXD said:

Maybe having a senior admin would help.

We do have a senior admin, but I still agree with what you said. Having another one or two would be better. :P

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg