Teddy1

Teddy1's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: Teddy

My SteamID: 0:1:478848855

Reason: Harassing, abusing chat,Abusing kit

Admin: Imsoboned

Why this should be revoked:

1: I think I should not be banned because the only way I can talk is to tip in chat.              2:   Second the admin said I was banned because I was harassing people by asking people to kill me with is not harassing.          3: He said I 

was banned because I was shooting  my grappler at the ground and a admin said it is fine if I do and I got in trouble for listening to the won that said I can.

I have one comment on this. Mainly that you're leaving out "FailRP/NITRP" which looking at warns, you had a previous warn for the same thing which 2nd offences allow for 1 week bans. Also, I told them after our talk to punish you/ban you if you slip up again since you were on your 2nd chance.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

Posted  Edited by I'm so dead - Edit Reason: Adding admin name that can confirm what I wrote.

Server was not downtime. He did Mass RDM (Three clone troopers within 10 minutes) but we let that slide. Due of Astro's request in which I respect so I gave you Teddy another chance.

Not long later. Another admin gave you many warnings to stop asking players while trying to get them to break the Golden rule to get them in trouble as well. Also abusing the @ chat of wanting us to slay you was non stop. I was listening during the admin sits. Wanting the highest death count is not an excuse.

Kit abuse was when you were hooking players and hanging on the ceiling with no intent to use grabbling hook the way it should be.

Than you were getting into ships that other 212th had permission. Yes, even though you got out right away. You shouldn't have gotten into begin with. 

You were given multiple warnings to stop but Teddy kept on doing it.

Scorch can confirm what I typed out.

Edited by I'm so dead
Adding admin name that can confirm what I wrote.

I was not told not stop asking so how am I supposed to no if you don’t tell me and I was arrested by a navy and I called a admin for it and he said it is not kit abuse as long as he is not abusing it on any one and I hook on To one player and I was not trying to get some one in trouble I was trying to have the most deaths and if I was trying to get people in trouble then why did I not call admin on the ones that killed me And I said the first one I killed was by accident and he said it was the second one shoot me and he said that it was his fault and he even put it in to chat there was a 212 that I RDM the only one

Posted  Edited by ScorchGamer123

You were harassing people by going up to them and asking for them to kill you, I talked to some of the people that you asked and they said it was annoying. I gave you multiple warnings and we gave you MORE then one chance. You finally just continued, we had enough of it and I'm so dead banned you. And you WERE told to stop MANY MANY TIMES! Idk how many times I can tell you, You were breaking rules and annoying others. So you got banned, It may have been a mistake on I'm so Dead's part, but you were harassing others.

Edited by ScorchGamer123

FORMER

<41st Cmd on CWRP> <Admin on CWRP>

Your 1 week ban has expired, you are no longer banned and are free to play on the server once more. Do not cause more trouble.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}