deltacash

deltacash's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Deltacash

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526907041

Admin that banned you: wuffy

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute, ban, hns

Why should you be unbanned?

i wont be an toxic asshole i wont use my mic, i wont talk to people and i wont abuse the spray glitch, im not smart so idk how to say this properly so yeah. an if someone starts talking shit or sum ill leave i just wanna play some hns 

its delta

You were quite toxic from what I remember, I think IF you get unbanned, the perma mute stays 100%. When you were in the server, you were always in an argument, and other players constantly complained about your toxicity. I don't know if you should be unbanned yet.

-Kryptekblu3

Before I reveal my opinions on this, I'm letting @Rennadai handle this out of her own request.

Now to the actual topic.

First off, you can be quite a handful, as you have 9 warns on the server and all of them have been recent. You've been banned for a week twice for harassment of other players, and the staff team has constantly complained about you.

Some of your more extreme incidents were you sending death threats to @spookyowo, one of our most active admins. I would normally consider this as a joke, but you've been really toxic to the point of staff discussing a pban for you for a while.

You've also tried to say you'll paypal staff to ban BadD, another player who is extremely active. I'd normally say this is a joke, but knowing your history with BadD and all the arguing that goes on between the two of you, I really don't know, which is a big concern for me.

It's really annoying when we've told you to stop being toxic and gave you multiple chances to stop before a pban occurred, yet this is precisely what happened. This shows a lack of maturity to me, and I almost feel as if you didn't understand the implications of your own actions.

I'd also like to point out that you already appealed once under the wrong format, and the appeals you made here are very bland. It feels to me that you're trying to agree with admins on a pgag or pmute just to get the upper hand on a pban, which is what we're dealing with here. If you want to appeal to get your comms back later if you get unbanned, I'm fine with that, but now isn't the time.

Now, with all due respect, I will present one good thing about you. You haven't ban evaded or done any dumb things to anyone THAT I KNOW OF as of right now, and I do appreciate that.

Based on how toxic and argumentative you've been to players and staff, I personally don't think you should be unbanned, but I'll leave Renn to it since she requested to deal with you herself.

-Brotherwolf

Okay, Wuffy mentioned most of it all, however, you were a large nuisance you were extremely toxic and all sorts of other things on top of that. You threatened staff, constantly insulting them and eventually saying you'd put a few rounds in them? Then you proceeded to try to bargain with staff with money you'd get from selling drugs of some sort for an extortionate price?  So something that doesn't exist and you made up on the spot? I'm not gonna say anything to what is and isn't true since the stories you speak of are quite amusing to the player base. But what?

On a different note, would you really have fun not being able to talk or type? even if we did agree to you coming back you'd eventually want to be unmuted and gagged and then you'd do a loop when people upset you, and say something that irks you.

I'm not gonna unban you as of right now, please try to see to yourself and make sure you're okay. Feel free to appeal again another time. Look after yourself dude.