Vanya

Event #178 -- "CS:GO Quality Mapping"

(No offense to any mapper involved intended, I did not name this event)

Event Overview:

Hello everyone!

For this week we'll be taking a look at an unusual map combo. Courtesy of phantom, we'll be venturing into the world of CS:GO map ports as well as a rare map in CS:S (rare in terms of, I don't remember ever playing this on GFL). The cool thing about these maps though is that a degree of teamwork is required to get to the end of each! So this should make up for a sweet event

For this event we'll be playing:

Time for the event:

• Saturday May 2nd @ 5pm CDT
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.

PLEASE REFER TO THE TIME LISTED IN THE STEAM GROUP AS THE ABSOLUTE TIME AT WHICH THE EVENT STARTS!

Notice:

Special Kickers:

• None for this event

VIP Rewards:

• Winners of one map will be receiving one week of V.I.P.!
  • Winners of two or all three maps will be receiving two weeks of V.I.P.!
    • Due to ze_epic_end being split in 10 different stages with no real ending to the map, we've decided that winners of any 5 stages (provided stages don't get repeated) will be counted as "winners of the map" for the rewards!
Rules:
  • This event should be of a somewhat tryhard nature, please refrain from micspamming / using soundboards or mutes will be handled.
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
  • We'll be playing each map for 120 minutes maximum. If the players want to extend a map and we're doing well then an admin can bring up an extend vote.
Leaders:
  • Any willing one.
See you this weekend, and good luck!