Jer ✯ 

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:56129363 

Banned by:

Porch

Ban reason:

Consistent RDM.

Why you should be unbanned:

Because I like the server, community's nice (most of it), and feel that I deserve another chance. RDM wasn't even that consistent, and the report was made by someone who just disliked me.

Aufstand

Where I do want to agree with letting you off, you did end up killing the same person a numerous amount of times, even when it wasn't warranted. But then you started back up again and murdered them while they were a detective whilst saying in chat "S-s-stop harassing me". You had already been slain/reported prior, but I'll leave that decision up to Vio for now.

Posted  Edited by jer

I could have sworn the numerous amount of times was about twice. I don't know, I'm not good with short term memory things.

Edited by jer

Aufstand

It was twice after I got on, but I checked out the logs and you had other reports as well. But directly RDM'ing him even after you had gotten slain when you saw he was a detective? No need to kill him at all, he's a detective, and it was blatant that you were only doing it to get at him in the first place. You RDM'd him twice and were targeting him specifically when you did RDM. It appeared that even after being slain you didn't really care about getting another slay so you RDM'd again. Hence why you were banned for a day.

Just now, Porch226 said:

It was twice after I got on, but I checked out the logs and you had other reports as well. But directly RDM'ing him even after you had gotten slain when you saw he was a detective? No need to kill him at all, he's a detective, and it was blatant that you were only doing it to get at him in the first place. You RDM'd him twice and were targeting him specifically when you did RDM. It appeared that even after being slain you didn't really care about getting another slay so you RDM'd again. Hence why you were banned for a day.

The reason why I was targeting him was that he was saying things about me such as 'oh, it's only jer, he doesn't matter,' when I was killed, various other insults such as the 'fucking idiot', yeah, I'm pretty sure he genuinely meant it since his tone sounded sincere on the mic -- this was of course when you weren't on the server, I believe.

At the end of the day, everyone deserves a second chance, though, so I'm just requesting an unban. It's not like I harassed and mass RDMed the hell out of the whole server.

Aufstand

Hmm.. That is true, you didn't Mass or anything like that, and if anything you were probably rdm'ing him to get back at him for what he was saying if anything. I'd be down to un-ban you so long that you don't let your temper and the comments of others get to you. Since obviously that just causes more RDM between you and others which just leads to a headache for admins and the server manager himself. I'll see what I can do about un-banning you, but should this occur again any time soon then I can't say that you'll be getting an un-ban whatsoever. 

But seriously, don't start RDM'ing people because they start killing you or insulting you. First and Only Warning.

I'm lenient and forgiving when it comes down to it, and so I'll give you a second chance. Just don't mess it up.

3 minutes ago, Porch226 said:

Hmm.. That is true, you didn't Mass or anything like that, and if anything you were probably rdm'ing him to get back at him for what he was saying if anything. I'd be down to un-ban you so long that you don't let your temper and the comments of others get to you. Since obviously that just causes more RDM between you and others which just leads to a headache for admins and the server manager himself. I'll see what I can do about un-banning you, but should this occur again any time soon then I can't say that you'll be getting an un-ban whatsoever. 

But seriously, don't start RDM'ing people because they start killing you or insulting you. First and Only Warning.

I'm lenient and forgiving when it comes down to it, and so I'll give you a second chance. Just don't mess it up.

Thanks, mate.

Aufstand