jer

Hey.

Hey, I'm Jer. I'm becoming a regular on your Minecraft TTT server -- it always seems to have a good population playing, I like that. Most of your community seems rather kind and supportive.

A bit about me: I'm a fan of serious roleplay, more specifically HL2RP. I like the dystopian feel of it, I've been playing for a year and a half. TTT was my first gamemode on GMod that I've ever played, and it's a classic one to turn to whenever I'm bored. This community seems to harbour a great server for the gamemode, and I'll likely be sticking around here, both on the forums and in-game. Maybe I'll branch out to other parts of GFL. I don't know.

That's my introduction, fellas. See you around!

Aufstand

Welcome to GFL! I play on Murder a lot, so I won't be seeing you, but maybe one day I'll head over to TTT. If I do, I'll try to remember to say hello!

Hello and Welcome to GFL. I've played on the ttt before and agree it is a great server. I'm not a huge ttt fan but I'm most likely to be found on one of the murder servers. It'd be cool to play together sometime. Maybe if i see you on the ttt i'll drop by. 

Chaos

Welcome to gfl (2lazy2usefancywelcoming).

I already met you on the server and all I remember is you being rude towards me and a friend. But nonetheless, welcome to drama world.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Malik - Edit Reason: Forgot The s in Admins

Jer welcome to GFL!

Hope to see you on the servers. I'm also a fan of serious role play.  Jer your going to love GFL the community and admins are always supportive and always help. (PS: Onces Ur In... U Never Leave ) ::D:

sword_art_online_gif___infinity_combo_by_vitoramorosouzu-d5rwhrr.gif 

Edited by Malik
Forgot The s in Admins