ninjamaster43

ninjamaster43's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): God Tier

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:244919976

Admin that banned you: Console

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): sever ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I've played this ever a lot in the past and one day everyone that was playing at the time was bullying a little kid. I tried to help this kid out and in doing so I broke a few rules like, (RDM Teaming and Targeting). I see why I was banned and do not condemn these actions in most other circumstances but I felt like he kneaded someone to help him rather than have it be everyone against him. I know that what I did was wrong but any kindhearted person in that circumstance would o the same thing. All I ask is for a second chance, and I'm sorry for breaking the rules but I had to help him. The people were baiting him into killing them(so he would get karma banned), and bringing him back to life just to kill him again. I don't condone this type of treatment for a person, (especially not a kid) and so I felt that I had to take action.  I know this was wrong but ANYONE in my shoes would have helped him out.

Posted  Edited by TimeForYouToGetAWatch

Hello! This is your actual steamid

STEAM_0:0:244919976

The admin who banned you was @Pyros

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:244919976&advType=steamid

Edited by TimeForYouToGetAWatch

Hi there, thank you for appealing your ban. After reading your appeal, and re-reading the report I received on both you and a fellow player, there seems to be some differences in the stories, as I wasn't there, I can't confirm nor deny any of the stories. Your original ban would of been 1 week, it would of ended 21 of April, seeing as your ban was upgraded to 1 month due to past bans.

I will go ahead and accept your ban appeal, but keep in mind, your next major ban (1 week), might be upgraded into a permanent ban due to our guidelines, so please avoid being banned.

Cheers!

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png