ninjamaster43

ninjamaster43's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by ninjamaster43

Steam Name(s): God Tier

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:244919976

Admin that banned you: TimeForYouToGetAWatch

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Global ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was just playing a round and I was messing around and said "touching diamond block is KOSable" and so I shot (And didn't kill) a guy for touching diamond block. After this a person ran through the nether and it scared me so i jumped and accidentally shot.(miss-click) Then I apologized to the person and went to tower and when I got to the top two people we fighting and I saw a bunch of innocent body's on the ground, so I shot. I forgot to wait for him to ID the body and killed him. After the round I said I was sorry to the people and said that I would take the slays for ACC RDM x2, but then was banned. I get why he thought I was purp RDMing but It was ACC and I was willing to take the slays.

Heat Warming.jpeg

Edited by ninjamaster43

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

As per the proof provided here by Time, I am denying the appeal. You can re-apply in 1 year.

You just got unbanned 2 days ago and was warned that your next 1w ban would be permanent.

From our Division Leader, 2 days ago on your first ban appeal, found here:

I will go ahead and accept your ban appeal, but keep in mind, your next major ban (1 week), might be upgraded into a permanent ban due to our guidelines, so please avoid being banned.

Accidental RDM is still RDM, and in the case of the first guy, you dropped him 68hp, which left them at 32hp for the remainder of the round and the RDM of 2 others.

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member