SamP

SamP's Minigames Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Sam

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:7210359

Admin that banned you: V3S

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Hello,

I joined the server on my alt account and v3s thought i was hacking, because he's never seen me on this account. i dont really know what else to add, im just playing like usual, getting kills and stuff.

Please unban, thanks

Have a good one,

Okay i already explained the reason i banned you was because I you were a low leveled account that got flagged for scripts. I checked your jump stats in the beginning of the map and you had the same numbers as when you got flagged.

Jump stats and flagged - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2089867157

Video of you getting nutty jumps -

Posted  Edited by SamP

Thanks ves for the video and and screenshot, i guess it makes sense that a low level account gets flagged instantly, it must be the first or second time i join this server on my alt anyways xD

I was kinda proud of the shots i was getting too lmao, sad that you banned me before the end of the map.

idk if theres a way to check for scripts, if there is lemmi know, you can check my stuff. yall know im clean, since the 10y+ ive been playing mg. i shoulda just joined on my main like usual...

Can we move to the unban now pls?

Thanks xD

Edited by SamP

Ok, so jumpstats works like this. The format is:

Flag state: 1= true; 0 = false

Perf: The number of perfect jumps, gathered in a percentage, the higher the more bhops you hit

Avg: Average jumps per bhop/average speed

Name/Steam ID

All jumps from recent history

So basically, you were using a macro, which isn't allowed on the server. Getting an advantage in anyway other than regular scrollwheel usage is not allowed. This includes hyperscrolls, infinity scrolls, or macros, other than scripts obviously.

6 hours ago, SamP said:

I joined the server on my alt account and v3s thought i was hacking, because he's never seen me on this account. i dont really know what else to add, im just playing like usual, getting kills and stuff.

That's not how it works lmao. You were obviously using a macro and it was very easy to notice, considering the map being played at that time was not an autohop map, and while there is easy bhop, you dont land that many of the same exact jumps.

GFL MG Admin

IMG_20190925_070341.thumb.jpg.9da9cd343e43ed4840d5cccccaf698eb.jpg

Fennec fox yes yes

Hey Vin,

Makes sense, i've always been using mwheel on mg since forever, since css, and as every admin that has played at the same time as me should know, i am pretty legit. if not, prove me otherwise. i am confident that i have never ever triggered any hacks detection tool of some sort until today i guess.

The thing is, i only play comp with my alt, and i do use macro when i play comp, obviously, we all know that it doesnt give any advantage since speed is caped in mm, its kinda just lazy jumps. now, i didnt know it would trigger something on your server, since also, you have easy hops and using mwheel give the same results. I understand that you do not allow it and i will go back to using mwheel like usual. I have been bhopping on ''mwheel only maps'' since the beginning and i have never triggered any hacks tools ever, that should be a good enough proof that i am being true to you.

I didnt  get any warnings from the admins (v3s) or any sorts and had no way to know i was doing something agains the rule, i was banned out of the blues. i figured that the jumps were the same as when i use mwheel so it wouldnt be an issue. for that reason i think i should be unbanned for the 2 week i have been given. i wont use macros on my alt anymore and will still continue to use mwheel on my main like i have always done.

Thanks for your time

Must be fun to shit on players because they actually know what they are doing, the problem is not scripts, macros or mwheel, its the ezhop pluging on your server, anyone can perfectly bhop with ease. Banning people for taking advantage of this plugin doesnt make any sense. Warnings were not given.

You should know that i am far from being the only one that can bhop very easily on ezhop, no one has an unfair advantage. 

Okay let me be clear here i'm not the one who banning you but you just making a lot of no sense feedback or comment. First of all our top and priority rules:
Do not use hacks or scripts/hyperscroll. According to 

2nd of all Ves did try to get your attention by calling your name and you didn't respond If you not happy with what happen you can make an abuse report at https://gflclan.com/forms/11-abuse-reports-form/

3rd reason that why you shouldn't be unban because you literally using a script that help you bhop. Every account will get flagged no matter how old it is or how new it is it doesn't matter if you get your scroll up to like 28 everytime that's something wrong about it. By looking at ves video you literally get flag a couple times and you not even a new players so you should know this. 

Easy hop is enable for scrolling now for scripting, o let me just but a script on that just make the jump up to 28 times per tick. 

Last thing i want to say  about this is that you know what you did wrong and you try to connect to your main account trying to avoid the ban and play normally. But no the server track your ip and the admin know that so they can ban you from that ip if you cheating and I'm not going to say your ip publicly because it can cause some stuff that might be danger to you. The ban going to stay and you will get unban after a week on your alt and 2 weeks for your main because you using script and try to avoid the ban by connecting with a second account.

1. i dont hack xD 

2. i dont recall ves saying anything to me, when was that???

3. Thats fair, and makes sense, but again, i didnt get any warnings.  Again, bhoping with macro or mwheel is identical so i didnt see any issues, i would have appreciated being told before getting banned. 

4. I got on my main to go tell ves that he banned me, since i dont have him friended on steam. idk what you're talking about or insinuating.

ok i will quote what ves said right now :

vesToday at 5:37 AM

Okay I did try to get Sam's attention by calling his weird ass name on his alt but no answer

I didn't say that you hack and ves did trying to get your attention. Bhop with macro is not allow in the server it another thingg that help you and if you know how to use it you get an advantage over people people have to scroll and you don't you just need to aim and kill them. there is a rules that said dont use script or hyperscroll and you use macro and that is script. 

Does ves have any screenshots of that? If he typed it in chat, that can me easily overlooked, he didnt talk to me in mic for sure either. He could have kicked me as a warning, which is very effective, but that didnt happen.

Hello @SamPthe admin team has voted and decided that your ban should stay in place.  I recommend you wait out this period and not go on any other alt accounts as this will increase your ban time.  In the future I also recommend not using any macros/scripts or even hyperscroll.  None of those are permitted on the server.  If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask any of the admins.

Thanks,

Brandun