VexalCraft

VexalCraft's 2Fort Mute/Ban Appeal

Your In-Game Name: Vexal

Your SteamID: 76561198081592184

Reason for punishment:

Perma ban. None given for ban.

Admin that punished you: Morgan

Why the punishment should be revoked:

I wanted to change the map on GMod with RTV and we were 4 votes away (out of 25 people) from being able to do it so I messaged everyone (I got to like 1/2 of them) and your admin Morgan kicked me citing “spam”. I came back and asked like “what? How is that spam” and she said “shut up this map is good” and I continued to argue saying that this isn’t spam to message each person once since we were so close to changing it. Then after getting nowhere with her (and other people were legit harassing her after this but I kept it respectful and didn’t involve blatant sexism like others) I hit the last half up asking to please !RTV and then without warning banned me. So I got a kick without warning and a ban without warning (unless you count the kick a warning). And I think even if I was spamming it wasn’t unreasonable it was just a single message to each player and a perma ban seems slightly excessive for such a small transgression and they didn’t have to be so hostile in voice chat to me and everyone else (which is what lead to many being absolutely horrid in their sexist comments towards her later on).

Thank you so much for your time and consideration! :)

First of all, I banned you for trolling, because you clearly were, you rdm'ed me when I was near death, when I asked why you knifed me, you said somewhere a long the lines of "I didn't think it would kill you, it was just the tip." Then you rdm'ed another person, then you proceeded to spam everyone to type RTV, which morgan kicked you for spam, you came back and not long after that started to spam again to RTV, Then I banned you.

I will not be unbanning you. Wait out your 3 days.

ezgif-6-41ffdc42fcf4.gif