HamOnWholeWheat

HamOnWholeWheat's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Bang

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:80161198

Banned by: 

Septic

Ban Reason: Mass RDM (Accident)

Why should you be unbanned

Hey there. Appealing for a 2nd time since the first was denied based off of "previous bans" that should have never even happened in the first place due to false reporting and miscommunication. I've explained these situations and myself multiple times, I have gone to elaborate detail and have even touched on my personal life of what i'm about, what I do and what I value. Now as a well respected member of the community, I expect my voice to be heard, but in my situation it seems no one has been listening. It is very frustrating when I come home after an 8 hour shift at the hospital to get on G-Mod coming into your server every day/night to relax and enjoy myself like I have been doing for the last 2 months to see that i'm banned from the server. I cannot play, my free time hobby is ruined. And why? Now I can see this situation being something that is totally justified, however I don't see the reason why a man like myself, who has come on your server every night and played out rounds with no repercussions, no penalties and have displayed extremely good conduct and no have caused disrespect directed towards players or admins and we cannot and have not reached a negotiable compromise in this situation even after I've explained, all you can see is that I have two previous bans, which again are from false reporting and were approved appeals.  

The first two bans I received were for "RDM and leave", which in their case they weren't RDM at all. That's not what i'm about and you should know that and you should know better after I've explained it hundreds of times but I will repeat myself again just in case.

I don't think some of the players know the definition of "RDM" I didn't random deathmatch anyone, because it's not random at all. Once again I'm a regular on your servers and I play on your servers for almost 8 hours a day, and I really enjoy playing here. If I accidentally kill someone it isn't RDM, please note the keyword accidentally here. I don't come on the server to just randomly death match players. I play legit and have no intention of being toxic, causing foul play against others, and RDMing other players

With that being said and like I mentioned before I can see this current situation being justifiable, but since they've only based their decision solely on the fact i have two bans for situations prior that have been falsified and proven to be within good nature and in instances where I have even prevented the RDM of other players but got punished for it. It is very saddening to find out that I have to wait a week to play again and now have another ban on record because of something I didn't do, or something I have done that had clearly no ill-intent. I can totally see if I was a random griefer that goes haha rdm funny, but that's not the case here at all is it, you SEE me in your servers on a daily basis, following the rules, playing out my rounds, keeping quiet. What better role model of a player can you ask for than that? Now don't ignore me this time. And you don't have to have an attitude about it, i'm an adult, i'm sure most of you are as well. You don't have to power trip, not everything is about "power" even though you have it, think of others and their lives and what they might go through, at the end of the day it's a game and we're all trying to have fun and get away from life for a little bit. Let's see the reality here and come together as adults to show compassion and understanding.  

Hope to be playing on your servers again VERY soon. 

Pic unrelated 

EOMMmXqXsAcjIe1.jpg

I bring to you this quote:

Okay. Yes, I did ban you, I told you this on steam before removing you since you were very adamant on not listening to what I have to say. It does not matter who you are, My role is to not be biased in these certain situations regardless of whatever circumstance. You killed 3 innos and your response was "my bad bro" on all of them.  It's as simple as that, I wanted to give my side of the story and there it is. 

On the part regarding any assumption. There is no assumption needed, I've banned people for mass RDM the exact same reason. 

This was why you were banned. Not because of bans (though the fact you had 2 within a month did contribute, it wasn't the full deciding force), because you did mass with "My Bad Bro" as I confirmed with the logs. It doesn't matter who you are, whether regular or not, all players are expected to follow the rules.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by HamOnWholeWheat

I do follow the rules that's the thing. I didn't know what else to say at the time. I thought the admin on duty would be a little more understanding. I tried to explain in voice chat what had happened. When the report came up I was surprised, I just came up with a quick and simple apology. I wasn't going to take the time to write a long reply to the report since i was tired and I had already explained myself through the voice chat and even apologized with my very own genuine voice

Edited by HamOnWholeWheat

It's apparent you still aren't listening. I don't know how well your English is so I'm sorry if that is a misunderstanding. I've already explained myself too many times. I don't RDM. I'm a considerable a role model of a player. Also the fact that the two bans were proven to be misjudged shouldn't be a deciding factor at all in this case

My guy, I'm a native English speaker. But what you seem to be failing to understand is that rules are rules and whether or not you thought you were a traitor or not, that's on you, not the people you RDMed. It's as simple as that.

They chose not to forgive. You gave a basic, nothing response. It's on you, and that's all there is to it. We enforce rules for all players on our servers, not just new ones.

Achievements

6 minutes ago, Duck. said:

My guy, I'm a native English speaker. But what you seem to be failing to understand is that rules are rules and whether or not you thought you were a traitor or not, that's on you, not the people you RDMed. It's as simple as that.

They chose not to forgive. You gave a basic, nothing response. It's on you, and that's all there is to it. We enforce rules for all players on our servers, not just new ones.

Read my friend. Just read. This is nonsensical at this point. I'd also like to mention that Septic himself was one of the people I "rdm'd". Now why in the world would I purposely and intentionally random death match an admin at that. That's like asking to be banned

I have read it.

You seem to have this superiority complex. You seem to believe you're nothing but a saint, a holy god who never does wrong, who never RDMs. But guess what? You did.

You're equal to everyone. All because you come onto the server every night doesn't make you immune to rules. If you believe it should then that's a problem because it will never be like that. Everyone gets punished equally.

You then go on about how you seem to believe the admin who banned you was on a "power trip". No. He was just doing his job removing rule breakers from the server.

You may have truly believed that you were the traitor. But that's on you. It clearly says innocent and you weren't forgiven in your reports against you.

I respect what you do at the hospital, but that does not get you special or preferential treatment on our servers.

This is the last I'm going to hear of this. The ban will remain. Any further arguing may result in a longer ban due to toxicity.

Thank you.

Achievements