Gooss

Gooss's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Gooss

Steam Name(s): Horny Goose

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80129815

Admin that banned you: Buzz...

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Some random admin can't get his facts straight: For starters, how is my essay not a summarization? You're just lazy. Secondly, I did not have three 1 week bans. I had three 1 day bans, and those were just karma bans. I have the logs myself to prove how long the individual bans were. Had you actually read the 5 paragraphs I wrote out, you would have known that. Thirdly, I'm not saying I'm not guilty for these bans, I admit to it. It isn't fair that you didn't even try to help, just because you have "too much time on your hands," or whatever. If I have to wait a year to appeal, it'll just turn into another year after that. Then another year. Then another. So on. What's the point in having to wait a year if it gets denied like I know it will anyway because people like you were put in charge.

Here's your summarization: I enjoy being here. I am not harmful to other players. I am however a little trigger crazy and that needs to change. If this is denied again, so be it. I will stop and wait out the time that needs to past before I can try again.

Thank you!

sss.png

ssr.png

Edited by Gooss

Yeah, you've had three 1w bans on your account in less than 4 months. You also get karma banned frequently. For that reason the appeal is denied.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member