Pervart peter

Pervart peter's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Josh

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/2gudformrclean888434553/

Admin that banned you: Roger Gunshot

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Hello Gfl staff i was on TTT mnecraft earlier {currently serving as a VIP]  And pretty much was on earlier and a admin named Roger gunshot practically abused his powers i was just enjoying the time,but this jesse kid was t baiting so killed him like a normal person he reported i took the slay,,But now its saying banned for rdm and leave  which wasnt true i have been going on this server for 5 years always take the slay waited til the round finished and this admin abused his powers so i would like a unban if thats possible i literally never rdm have 1100 karma almost all the time,So please consider a unban gfl staff and thx for the cool servers milk #stayfrosty

Posted  Edited by Roger Gunshot

First, this is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:496368537

Second, I gave you the aslay, and you left almost right after I gave it to you, so, according to our guidelines, I banned you for six hours for RDM and leave, which is not abuse, by the way.

Finally, since this was a six hour ban that I issued at 7:18 EST, it would've automatically expired at 1:18 EST, which, judging by the time this was posted 7 hours ago as of 9:02 EST, this was appealed after it had expired.

I don't really see the point in this appeal given that it's expired, so ya know, someone close it pretty pls. 

Edited by Roger Gunshot

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity