ogGLXY

suprawow's Minigames Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): glxywow

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158345859

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I think I should be unbanned because I'm really not even sure WHY I was banned. It says "banned by CONSOLE for Duplicate Account", although I just recently got the game again after three years, so I believe it is some kind of mistake by the console? I was really enjoying the server and I was just accepted to be a member so I'm very confused. If this is not a mistake could I please have a further explanation as to why it happened? Or if there's a mixup I would like to clarify, because I literally just bought a new PC yesterday and started playing again for the first time in 3 years. Thank you for your time.

Posted  Edited by sMercy

so ugh by looking from sourceban look like you are using a vpn and vpn is a thing that change your ip and you should turn off your vpn and i will see if i can unban you or not try turn off vpn see if you can connect to the server or no because there are multiple account got ban on that vpn. also your name is supraッ so idk where did you got that name from 

i will talk to upper when you reply to this so i know you using a vpn or no : p

Edited by sMercy

4 hours ago, sMercy said:

so ugh by looking from sourceban look like you are using a vpn and vpn is a thing that change your ip and you should turn off your vpn and i will see if i can unban you or not try turn off vpn see if you can connect to the server or no because there are multiple account got ban on that vpn. also your name is supraッ so idk where did you got that name from 

i will talk to upper when you reply to this so i know you using a vpn or no : p

Yes, actually. I was using a VPN, and I feel kind of stupid now. I downloaded it awhile back and it automatically turns on everytime I turn my PC on which is super annoying and I just didn't catch it when I tried to login. I have it off now.

3 minutes ago, sMercy said:

try to connect to the server i think it might work if it not i will ask an upper to unban you 

I did, still banned. I'll need him to unban me

18 minutes ago, sMercy said:

you probably need to wait at least some hours sorry im gonna try to ask someone to unban since i cant do it xd thank you for your patience today though 😄

No worries! Just excited to play again lol, thank you for helping me though.

I am having a really rough time unbanning you because of how weird sbans have been recently.
I believe you are unbanned now but let me know if something goes wrong. Please DM me should that be the case.

yeah.gif

9 hours ago, Leks said:

I am having a really rough time unbanning you because of how weird sbans have been recently.
I believe you are unbanned now but let me know if something goes wrong. Please DM me should that be the case.

I am unbanned now. Thank you!

I will be locking and moving this post. 

141919687_forumssig.thumb.jpg.9454d9ffff45b72aee2813e382d8cd24.jpg

Current

CWRP Admin
Discord Admin

Forum Admin

Shadow COL

Shadow Assassin
Jedi Knight

Jedi Shadow 2

Former