Doogla

Map nominations.

Sometimes there are maps the server is talking about playing and some people nominate the maps with the intention of changing the nomination last second so the map cant be chosen. Is there any way to prevent this?

How unfortunate.

Maybe a solution is updating nomination to be more like petitions so that the maps that are nominated the most make it in for a final vote?  Then maps with equal votes will prioritize the ones that were nominated first.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

• 3 weeks later...

i agree about the trolling to prevent specific maps from being nominated... it has happened a lot lately. 

That may be a solution, once you nom your map, you cannot change your mind and its locked in unless you quit

On 5/15/2020 at 12:42 AM, Doogla said:

It's a form of trolling a way. A young man named after an instrument used to do it to me a lot when i tried to nominate a map.

Cry me a river build a bridge and get over yourself you are 22 or 23 now getting mad at a kid younger then you must be a sad life you live

10 hours ago, Banjo Kazooie said:

Cry me a river build a bridge and get over yourself you are 22 or 23 now getting mad at a kid younger then you must be a sad life you live

I'm just looking for a possible solution to a problem I've encountered. I'm not really too mad about it. 

P.S. girls find it attractive when men know the difference between "then" and "than".  

Posted  Edited by Chewie2k

Even if you find a possible solution people are just gonna find a way around it. I think its not bad as it is just a matter of speed now if you wnana nom your fav maps. Not like its even a guarantee for it to be played anyways.

Edited by Chewie2k

the_test_to_time.png