Lordskips

Lordskips's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

Posted  Edited by Lordskips - Edit Reason: forgot to mention something

My in-game name: CT 2332 PVT lordksips

My SteamID: lordskips17170g

Reason: mrdm nitrp

Admin: Bae

Why this should be revoked:

i got banned for mass rdm because i was stopping the two guys who were killing anyone who walked into our bunks and because i was being shot at and those guys got off scot free for mass rdming not even arrested i would just like to know how fair that seems also i was rping the fact that i was asking questions and fucking up my name is bullshit i didnt sleep for fucking two days and your mad at me i cant spell shit or forget it and i did change my name yet apparently thats nitrp when i did what you said and i got shit for it also when rmc went into bunks and shit calmed down they went in guns blazing shooting because the two cts were at the door killing everyone who walked in so if it wasnt me it was gona be rmc that killed them I havent played star wars rp for a few months and am not that refreshed with all the rules i have been playing  other games and wanted to go back to star wars rp a bit and the server i played before not playing for a while was quite different as in we did things that weren't really taken serious and as my only memory ow star wars rp thats what i acted like in most servers although i still play that server from time to time it is very mingey and a lot of people on it dont take it seriously

Edited by Lordskips
forgot to mention something

Hello @Lordskips

We were informed that you were massing by your CT Colonel Joe. I jailed you while Joe was explaining to you that you shouldn't be RDMing. You never called for an admin. You took things into your own hands. We warned you already before, a different Staff member already warned you earlier about few hours ago about your almost mass RDM but you only killed one person at that time. But you damaged multiple players. Few hours later, you started going on a random killing spree with the CTs which Joe reported you for. 

Now I'll just quote on your response:

i got banned for mass rdm because i was stopping the two guys who were killing anyone who walked into our bunks and because i was being shot at and those guys got off scot free for mass rdming not even arrested i would just like to know how fair that seems also i was rping the fact that i was asking questions and fucking up my name is bullshit i didnt sleep for fucking two days and your mad at me i cant spell shit or forget it and i did change my name yet apparently thats nitrp when i did what you said and i got shit for it also when rmc went into bunks and shit calmed down they went in guns blazing shooting because the two cts were at the door killing everyone who walked in so if it wasnt me it was gona be rmc that killed them I havent played star wars rp for a few months and am not that refreshed with all the rules i have been playing  other games and wanted to go back to star wars rp a bit and the server i played before not playing for a while was quite different as in we did things that weren't really taken serious and as my only memory ow star wars rp thats what i acted like in most servers although i still play that server from time to time it is very mingey and a lot of people on it dont take it seriously

As I explained earlier, you didn't report it in the admin chat. That's your fault. You cannot just go revenge RDMing someone, it's heavier punishment for you. 

We checked the logs and you were the only one shooting first. You probably lagged a little and thought that they shot you first. It could have been a trigger lag and you somehow got shot. But you didn't ask for any shock/navy to come arrest nor did you call for an admin.

It is not fair for other players who got gunned down by you when they did nothing. It is not fair for others that you have your name different than other CT's. They'll think someone is favoring you.

That's your own fault if you didn't sleep for "two days". You are responsible for your own health. You don't come on the server just to mess around just because you didn't sleep for two days. Everyone has to suffer more than just sleep. Heck, I'm suffering but I don't go around breaking the server rules.

RMC went to the bunks to do virus inspection. There was a outbreak and the only cure was to gun them down. They didn't have the cure. So they had an excuse to gun players down.

You're using the RMC excuse to avoid your own punishment. We are not favoring RMC, there really was a blackwing event and Foe told the RMC to do Virus Bunks Inspection. Those who were infected with either a Zombie Virus or just coughing infection, they were supposed to either get cured or if the cured is too expensive, they were allowed execute them.

If you did not know the rules, you could have ask anyone. You never ask a single player. You chose to play the victim card. It's very simple, you could have typed !motd which is the most common way to read the MOTD. There's also the F4 menu which also links you to the MOTD.

Our server name literally says "Semi-Serious" whether it's serious or not, it's still serious RP. You don't bring in other server you play and use it on our server. It's being rude that you're not respecting our server rules.

Yes, that's your server that you usually play on. We're not that server. We're not the same community, nor the same staff team. You cannot just come into the server and use rules or playground like you usually play with on the other SWRP. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements