Connor B.

Connor B.'s TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): MEGAN / 156 | Trooper | Connor B

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95764610

Admin that banned you: time for you to get a watch

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): ban

Why should you be unbanned?

i should be unbanned because i was falsely reported multiple times for targeting, rdm, and ghosting. none of which are true and i now feel targeted for being falsely reported and banned for something i didnt do.

Hello, so in an earlier report (I dont have screenshots) but you stated that you and your buddy werent traitors so it had to be the other person, lets note a couple of things, first Jdown admitted to being in a call with you, second it was within 15 seconds of the round, and according to the logs to when i checked, the person you killed (eplida or something like that) did not shoot, or do anything traitorous in the round, and when he reported you, you said something along the lines of my buddy and I werent traitors so it had to be you, and really the only way you could had known that is if your friend told you that in a call and you both just decided to kill him, which of course is an unfair advantage. On top of that, you decided to target him and harass him. I come on and see at least 5 reports on you, some of them when you killed him around 30 seconds at the start of the round, when he did not do anything. Others when you just killed him later in the round for some random excuse. And as you can see in this link

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch= STEAM_0:0:95764610&advType=steamid

This is not your first ban for ghosting, Im going to have to deny this appeal, have a nice day. 

Also your friend also said that you guys started bullying him.