wilf

wilf's AWP Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): wilf2012, wilf

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98955497

Sourcebans ban link: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=wilf&Submit=Search

Admin that banned you: Drink

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban (perm)

Why should you be unbanned?

I was just playing and randomly got banned by some admin. I have literally 3200 hours on the game(you can check my steam profile) so I don't know why I would be cheating. Yes I flick a lot but you can see from whatever evidence they have on me that its perfectly possible to do without cheats(because i wasnt cheating/aimbotting). If you really want me to prove myself Id be happy to share my screen with someone and prove im not cheating.

Also : I dont record my gameplay but if there is a demo or evidence please show me it because im really confused and curious right now.

Posted  Edited by drink - Edit Reason: Added additional evidence

Before I was recording I have multiple witnesses to back up claims of already very locky behavior from you. Attached is a frame of the video directly before you shoot when you stand completely still but flick in a frame to headshot the return your crosshair @ 2:08. The second life shows you only looking at the wall where another player emerges when you look away. This coupled with your peeks in this video being very different when a person is looking at you (i.e. 3:56) and when then aren't (i.e. 4:55) led me to ban you. Hours do not matter and dont have to be the sign of a legitimate player. Also you had over 50% accuracy which is very hard to have with a playstyle like yours, flicking away and then back on to the player (just like at 5:28). Hope this makes sense from my view!

chrome_g29vEYf2kA.pngspacer.png

Edited by drink
Added additional evidence

What part of that video is him cheating? I just cant understand, the dude has 3.3k hours on the game,why on earth would he cheat/hack. Like no part of this looks like he is cheating,he misses shots that should be easy to hit if he was cheating. Watching that video just seems like he wasted enough time on a game and got a good reaction time and aiming. Honestly seeing this ban and the reasons for it makes the staff who allowed this look bad.

Players with more hours and more skill have been banned before, so your point of "hours = skill/no cheats" is flawed, such as the semi-pro f0rsaken with over 7,000 hours hacking https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150280818. How is it proven that this isn't a bought account or just idle hours? Please don't speak on the topic when you weren't in the server and don't understand anything I said previously, thank you!

Just because I play on a high sense and flick a lot does not mean I'm aimbotting.  I have played awp servers for years and am just better than most. If you want proof I have included a screenshot of all my hours and score on PRG another awp server I used to play. I have probably over 300 hours on CN(another awp server) but they don't have gametracker set up. I dont know how else to prove im not hacking and the only reason I don't want to be banned I occasionally play on the surf server. 

prg.PNG

Posted  Edited by drink - Edit Reason: Added more screenshots of Alternate accounts with wilf's name directly connected to it.

Also @caboose137 even if you aren't an alt, it's apparent you're biased towards wilf in someway, just making the account, and also having a comment from him on your profile dating back 2 years. I'm trying to do my best and bias is intended with your comment. Or how about an alt account with wilf's name that has a vac ban on cs ( https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198396823805 , https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799236775 & https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198844009609 )? Making accounts to back up yourself/your friend does not help his case in the slightest, especially when you've never been on GFL servers before. These accounts are added by wilf's main account and is proof that he has cheated before.

chrome_timRF2vyJ0.png

rBIVIgsQly.png

chrome_Qr5YXnVxQa.png

chrome_HBAwcXjlyc.png

chrome_1rcHPiyZ2N.png

chrome_HIIbqEGsv5.png

Edited by drink
Added more screenshots of Alternate accounts with wilf's name directly connected to it.

number one, if you play on the server admins word is final desition, this is an appeal and i find it quiet weird that we are getting accounts that were made a couple hours after him posting the evidence,

number two, hours and playtime doesnt matter, you can cheat either way,

number three, if you knew what how many lock/ slient aim accuisations we have to filter through we can decipher small locks

number four, i have 6 complains/ dms about you hitting some weird shots on the server as today

number five, you making alt/ having one or two/ having your friends reply/ making them back you up on the forums does not  help you out in this situation, just makes it way sketchier and makes it a cause of concern in our eyes, 

as of now this stand as for i dont have evidence/ i was in the server before this happend when i was specing you and you do seem as you had silent aim, you are a good player so it was hard deciphering it but i stand by @drink on this deposition 

Only 3 of those accounts are mine and they were banned years ago. Also I didn't ask my friends to comment but they play with me everyday and found it funny I got banned for cheating.

I will leave it here unless more evidence is unearthed/more defense is given. Those alts I showed prove you've been hacking for three years and show your character. Good luck with your unban, as it is up to higher admins than myself to decide.

Just because I have vacced accounts that are friends with me doesn't mean they are mine. It's really sad that you assume Im cheating because I hit hard shots and have vacced accounts over 3 years old. Like I said I would be more than willing to share my screen and play a game to prove myself.

Yo btw im one of the accounts you guys linked lol. Yea we cheated but don't really care don't go being all entitled saying "oh ive never used cheats on a game before" everybody does it for fun and I dare any of you to let him screenshare on an awp server and watch him shit on everybody there without cheats since HE DOESNT HAVE ANY. You retards sit on that server every single day looking for someone to ban and you end up banning a normal player since you guys think you are good at the game or something. Literally every one of you is useless. You are admins on a community server you aren't better than anyone else you are the equivalent of a dirty sand nigger dont you realize that you fucking coons you are nothing

7 minutes ago, caboose137 said:

WELL I MEAN SINCE YOUR NOT GOING TO UNBAN HIM SINCE HE WASN'T HACKING WHO GIVES A SHIT THAN RIGHT!

image.thumb.png.24925b04f25688c81c9393ed99597b93.png

you have never joined the awp24/7 evry and in my assumption any gfl server @caboose137

@RacistPoppy neither have you

image.thumb.png.5f5ccbb1c2b4e578225ecc131f5201e0.png

@Speedii and you are probably on this account tht doesnt have any vacs, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198930156348

image.thumb.png.19f05e973499024db24d2f1430ca5574.pngimage.thumb.png.f1dccba82bc9bec32e8574330b73760e.png

well its up to a higher up now, but you guys practically proved our point....