ChewableChewy

New to Communities

Hi everyone, my name is Chewy and I've never really been in any kind of community so this is all new to me. I mainly play CS:GO but before i built my PC (5 years ago) I had been playing a lot of Gmod. TTT was my favorite and Murder, but haven't touched Gmod since. What do you guys like to play and if you have any questions about me please ask away :) 

Welcome @ChewableChewy to GFL, have you ever played Decoy Dodgeball? It's really fun, I would recommend you applying for member but I've seen you already did it, next step would be checking all of ours servers

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Thanks for some replies guys, @TheKingOfPyros I have played that game haha loads of fun just not on an actual server, just with some friends in a private lobby.

@SwegBuster I need to join in and see it for myself sooner or later :P 

And thanks @JerryHatTrick i can only imagine it with no admins haha, and thanks for the greeting! :) 

QufsNd3.png QufsNd3.png QufsNd3.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HEYHEYHEY!
Welcome to GFLClan community. I'm Bae/Derpy and if you have any problems, please let me know. I will help you the best I can. I also play Gmod TTT, was a former admin from there. I mostly play TTT servers or any darkrp servers that I can enjoy. I play on a rusty Toaster PC, tons of lags and shit. Other than that, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Info

If you haven't already done so, apply for membership at:http://gflclan.com/memberapplication 

If you wish to be a supporter/vip, go to: http://gflclan.com/donate

If you have problems or concerns regarding the server you play on, check the forum game section to see if any of your related concerns are answered. If not, go ahead and ask.

Have a problem with a player or an admin? Record and report on the forums. If it's an admin report, keep it in Private Message to the appropriate manager of the server.

Want to know what servers we have? Click on each game forum section. They'll have a Gametracker IP attached to it.

Good at GFX Design or making Videos? Join either the GFX Team or Media Team. GFX Team leader is Qdogg and the media team leader is Amelie! 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements