Red Shifted

zanerosie appeal

Posted  Edited by Dini

Yeah I recommend never using VPN while trying to connect to any GFL servers. Also, I'm not seeing any bans come up under your steam ID. 

Edit: Never mind I see you were already told to not use VPNs not even 2 weeks ago..

Edited by Dini

14 minutes ago, Dini said:

Yeah I recommend never using VPN while trying to connect to any GFL servers. Also, I'm not seeing any bans come up under your steam ID. 

Edit: Never mind I see you were already told to not use VPNs not even 2 weeks ago..

Yeah, I know not to use vpn's on gfl I just use vpn's in general for to stay secure. I turn them off when connecting to gfl. I just forgot to do so. 

Honestly, pretty funny this has happened again - almost immediately after you got unbanned.

You'll have to wait for a reply from @FrenZy, he'll take a look at your appeal and let you know!

:happytree:

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

5 hours ago, Infra said:

Honestly, pretty funny this has happened again - almost immediately after you got unbanned.

You'll have to wait for a reply from @FrenZy, he'll take a look at your appeal and let you know!

:happytree:

Thanks so much. This is pretty embarrassing to be honest I was debating making the appeal at all lol. It wont happen again. I mean it this time!

• 2 weeks later...

Unbanned. Try not to do the same mistake 4 times, yeah? :excuseme:

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)