Im_not_ninja

Can we give Top Defenders immunity from being Mother Zombie?

Posted  Edited by Im_not_ninja

This may be a stupid question, but can we give the guys who earned Top Defender immunity from being a zombie next round because as Frid told me about the guys who got Top Defender on CSS ZE get immunity from being Mother Zombie. I feel like this server should feature it, too. (I know I sound like Robby, but I don't use Negev anymore to farm Top Defender now. I also want to farm 5K points on GameTracker, too please. ;))

Edited by Im_not_ninja

200.gif

css top 3 defender will get immunity but the fact that people in csgo have negev and the damage is not even balance to other gun. You can just abuse the gun and shooting zombie all the time instead of doing objects you need to do like shooting boss or npc you can shoot zombie.On most of the boss fight you can shoot zombie to get easy top defender and it not going to be balance if 1 person always gonna get it. because that 1 person going to do the same thing over and over again to get top defender. m4 and ak is pretty strong rn so it not even balance out for the people who use smg. 

1 hour ago, Loco said:

This suggestion reminds me the server that I can't say it in my word..

and this is big no no for me

Did the suggestion make you illiterate too?

Posted  Edited by OLIVKA

Creating this feature can have negative consequences for the balance. Also, many players will not enjoy the game and will just farm the points for this thing.

Edited by OLIVKA

u just created reasons for me to shoot zombies during boss fight and do absolutely no trigger when i can shoot zombies

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch