ACanadianAsian

General Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by ACanadianAsian

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

ACanadianAsian#1007

Why were you banned?: Advertising???

Why should you be unbanned?

This afternoon I made my own channel and invited my friends and people I met in rust to my new discord. Motor said I'm banned for advertising. Yes i get why he banned me. I didnt post my channel in rustgfl but I dm most of my friends and others . I been with gfl for over 9 years now and I'm not stupid enough to invite Gfldiscord mods/rustadmin/even thr DL just to get banned plus I'm not even trying to hide it from staff.. reason why I invited all the staff as well ..I made this channel for comp games for cs go. I usually use gfl teamspeak to play other games.. I just wanted my friends to use discord instead of TS3. If you guys check logs for teamspeak3. I'm always there using gfl ts with 2 or 3 others. barely anyone uses it  anymore.. reason why I made my channel.. i wasnt planning on stealing members or anything... I dont even have time to run servers  or have my own server. also another reason I resign my self from SM because I dont have time... it would been nice for motor to dm me and ask what's happening but instead... It would of been nice for motor to dm mem but he  banned me in less then a sec after finding out from others... while I invited all staff, GFL mods. Just felt like he just wanted to banned me for the incident with jenni in the past.  I never got banned in gfl in 9 years and I don't plan on getting banned for stupid reason like this.... thank you.

Edited by ACanadianAsian

acanadianasian.png

Ok, first thing's first. Let me explain why you were banned. You created a new discord and invited a majority of the people in the rust discord to it. This is a bannable offense, you advertised a non-gfl server to multiple people in a way that would make it hard to figure out. This tells me that you're trying to hide it.

You claim a few things here and in other chats outside of the forums

1. This was just for comp csgo and nothing more.
  2. You invited "higher ups" so this somehow makes it not bad.
  3. You claim I am doing this to "get back at you".

1) If this was just for comp csgo, why didn't you tell anyone that when you invited them. I can count at least 4 or 5 people in your server essentially asking "what is this and why did you invite me here". A majority of the people that are in your "csgo" server are in the gfl rust discord as well. These people were all invited by you

2) People dm invites to higher ups all the time trying to say "i didn't post it in the discord, so it's ok". @Liloz01 can confirm this. These people get banned for the same reasoning you got banned for. 

3) The issue you're bringing up is isolated and was more of an issue that myself and @Skittlez needed to work on, and we have since resolved it. Stop trying to say that just because we had a disagreement in the past ,  that anything I do involving you is targeting or harassment. 

Posted  Edited by ACanadianAsian

If I wanted to go behind GFLs back? I would of done more stupid things to get banned from GFL forget about just discord. ITS been what? 3 weeks almost a month that I resign?? Here I'm still helping Skittle and 2 new SM. I still  have full access to panel helping GFL even after the resignation..and Skittle/higher up can remove it any time for whole rust division. if I wanted to do something stupid I would of done it that way..not by "making" a new "discord" channel??? Anyways so what like 9 years first offence that's a perm banned ? So please dont make such a big issue here for a channel that I even invited staff too, and here you are in my new discord talking shit?? Very professional? It's  default  setting you dont need to join and disrespect about the channel?  So what I'm perm banned for that???

Edited by ACanadianAsian

acanadianasian.png

Nothing really makes sense (at least to me) with what you're trying to say here. That's between you and skittelz that you have access to the rust control panel. You advertised a server you created via dms and got caught. It doesn't make any difference to me what the server is for. You were sending unsolicited invites to members of a gfl server. You've asked me to ban people in the past for much less. 

since you seem to be stuck on "i've been here for 9 years" i feel like anything else i say won't make any difference. This appeal is denied.

• Guest locked this topic