Blast

Blast's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Blast

Steam Name(s): Blast

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:434370377

Admin that banned you: Kaien

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Gag for a week

Why should you be unbanned?

I'm well aware that the actions I commit are seen differently for each person. In this case, I was not aware of how sensitive Kaien was to certain people saying certain things. 

I got gagged for 30 minutes due to a keybind that called out harassment from 2 people, then it was changed to a day after I finally gave into changing it. 

I made a keybind of kaien saying, "if you do not change your keybind, i'll be forced to gag you." As a meme since it's funny.

Within several seconds of kaien coming back online, he gags me for a week, calling it harassment. 

(Personally I don't see how it's harassment if it's what he said TO ME.)

Regardless...

I removed the keybind and I'll replace it with something else that doesn't mention specific people on the server.

I don't want to make fun of anyone on the server, I don't like arguing with people.

I know my reputation is horrible with the staff.

So, please. I removed the keybind, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the gag is removed or shortened. 

This is ridiculous and should never have happened. 

Edited by Blast

You're literally taking what an admin said, and making it into a mocking bind. You obviously didn't understand why you were gagged in the first place.

First you mock two people who !sm you because they dont want to hear you talk on the server, congrats I have the same thing from others.

You ignore admins telling you to remove them, even though we told other people to remove their binds that mock you, and they complied.

You still continue ignoring an admin telling you to remove a bind, and get gagged longer.

When will you learn?

Posted  Edited by Loco

Let me ask you this, do you know common norms?

At this point I'm not sure you are clueless about common norm or you are internet troll. 

I made a keybind of kaien saying, "if you do not change your keybind, i'll be forced to gag you." As a meme since it's funny.

If you think making fun of someone is a norm in a public setting, you are absolute narcissistic person. 

Edited by Loco

Just like Block said, this has nothing to do with me being sensitive in your words. Doing what you just mentioned above, just proved that you either didn't even understand why you were punished yesterday or you're simply ignoring it.

• 3 weeks later...