FoxyTheWolf

FoxyTheWolf's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): FoxyTheWolf

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169236563

Admin that banned you: LawMyl

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Gag

Why should you be unbanned?

I think i should be ungaged because i thought about what i have done and i understand why i was banned i mic spammed because someone annoyed me cause of my voice and i think i could have a second chance and next time if someone annoyes me i will not and i will just mute them insted but if u dont want to give me a second chance it is fine 

-FoxyTheWolf

When I checked your comms you have 8+ gags/mutes are you aware of your past history of mic spamming

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

If you aware of your past history of mic spamming and doing a lot why do you keep on doing it 

Achievements

i dont really know why because alot of people hate me cause of my voice or mic and i get really annoyed                                                                              

You proceeded to mic spam because people don't like your voice? That doesn't make that much sense you know you get gagged for mic spam a lot and you knew for sure you are going to get a different punishment everytime it happens. 

Achievements

Posted  Edited by TimeForYouToGetAWatch

This is your comms (list of Gags/Mutes), it seems to extend over a few months. I’m just saying you seemed to had time to already think about what you were doing before this permagag took into place

6B0C5F87-752E-4565-97EF-B89B76E05CFA.png

Edited by TimeForYouToGetAWatch

Gag appeal denied. You were gagged 3 days ago. 

You might want to reappeal this after at least one month of it having been issued, not saying it will get accepted, but we don't have much sympathy for a repeat mic spammer, considering we have to deal with loads of them.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member