Otter

Intro song

Amelie asked me to work on the Intro for the videos. I need a song that would fit into it. 

Here is the intro. I went ahead and added my own song to it, but I know not everyone has my taste of music. *FYI* This is a rough edit. I'm not used to After Effects and this is my second time using it. Constructive criticism, please.

The song is G-Eazy, Chance the Rapper & Mike Stud - Old School

Just post some music that you think would be good for the intro. 

pce pce

I'm not in the media team, I was simply asked to do this.

*Insert former roles in GFL*

Former Council   

Former Pron Star    

Former Community Advisor  

Former Cinema and DarkRP Manager

Former Hide n Seek and DarkRP Head/Super Admin

Former Purge(x3), EFT, Cinema, DarkRP, Hide n Seek, Prop Hunt Admin

5a7926cb7024a_Kedasludrukeraklelea_07c958_6462531.gif.06f1ecedf1a3463d0ddca230a4ff3f8f.gif

Achievements

Timestamp: from 0:32 to 0:51 (around those places)

I haven't really seen this song used in anything, and I think it's pretty good

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

@Otter Could you make the logo look a little more like the actual GFL Logo, it will make me feel better :) Other then that Nice intro, I like the simple idea. I dont have a song to recommend ATM.

GFL Official:               GFL Intro:

GFL-1.PNG         GFL-2.PNG

32 minutes ago, CrusTi said:

@Otter Could you make the logo look a little more like the actual GFL Logo, it will make me feel better :) Other then that Nice intro, I like the simple idea. I dont have a song to recommend ATM.

GFL Official:               GFL Intro:

GFL-1.PNG         GFL-2.PNG

What do you mean? It's the exact same logo. Do you mean, make the environment the same? 

1 hour ago, Otter said:

new one

I wouldn't put the games at the bottom, unless you plan on re-making it for each game we expand into (such as PVK2, and Rust)

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Posted  Edited by DemonWithAShotgun - Edit Reason: Music suggestion.

Suggestions:

- Make the background more of a darker blue, rather than purple-ish. It doesn't match the logo well imo.

- For the love of god get rid of the rainbow musical-bar thing (google calls it audio-reactive visual or something) It makes the intro look like a music video.

- Make it move a bit more I guess, it looks awfully dull

- Shadows, etc. to make it pop, you know?

That's all I've really got I guess

Edit: Music Suggestion.

Something more energetic. Chill is good for maybe server advertisements but we want people hyped for GFL amirite?

https://www.youtuberepeater.com/watch?v=Gm-ydFe7t0o

Change the repeat times to these:

ygxYBTo.png?1

And as @HackingPotato said, throw a fade in at the end to cap it off

(Not you Amelie, sorry for pinging you like dat ;-; )

or use the drop from April Showers (great song imo) like every other youtuber n their mother 

:lenny: 

Edited by DemonWithAShotgun
Music suggestion.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

29 minutes ago, DemonWithAShotgun said:

Suggestions:

- Make the background more of a darker blue, rather than purple-ish. It doesn't match the logo well imo.

- For the love of god get rid of the rainbow musical-bar thing (google calls it audio-reactive visual or something) It makes the intro look like a music video.

- Make it move a bit more I guess, it looks awfully dull

- Shadows, etc. to make it pop, you know?

That's all I've really got I guess

Edit: Music Suggestion.

Something more energetic. Chill is good for maybe server advertisements but we want people hyped for GFL amirite?

https://www.youtuberepeater.com/watch?v=Gm-ydFe7t0o

Change the repeat times to these:

ygxYBTo.png?1

And as @HackingPotato said, throw a fade in at the end to cap it off

(Not you Amelie, sorry for pinging you like dat ;-; )

The background is now a darker blue.

I'm looking into the audio spectrum. I want it to be there (gives it a little bit more movement) + it looks pretty cool. Any suggestions how I should make it though?

Looking into making the background go back and forth(so both of the colors get their spotlight).

I'm looking into shadows.

As for videos, I don't mind "hype" songs. I'm just not a fan of wubstep blaring into my ears as a video is beginning. 

6 minutes ago, Otter said:

The background is now a darker blue.

I'm looking into the audio spectrum. I want it to be there (gives it a little bit more movement) + it looks pretty cool. Any suggestions how I should make it though?

Looking into making the background go back and forth(so both of the colors get their spotlight).

I'm looking into shadows.

As for videos, I don't mind "hype" songs. I'm just not a fan of wubstep blaring into my ears as a video is beginning. 

Maybe make it a spectrum of shades blue? maybe just like a brighter blue to contrast with the darker logo?

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

I'd say that there should be some Two Steps From Hell music in the intro. What @Otter made for the intro is nice, too. But with tweaks and fixes with the intro,it should be good. What I'm thinking is that the intro should play in with the start of the music then let it dim out into background music then the content starts off with the background music. The music should be audible enough but the viewer should clearly hear the person and/or the game music. Even though it's it's not any EDM or anything, it's still good. I have some music suggestions from the artist, and I believe it sets the tone of how the video should be, if there is. But this is only a suggestion.

P.S. Make the intro GFL color-ey.

Some suggestions but eh:

Maybe a newer one:

Or maybe something else, I dunno. Hope this helps.

harid_banner.thumb.png.a2c3417f65254627947ee30d83c3f2d1.png

I make Forza related pictures.

ec85f122-b2e6-47e5-8595-f3c0386a2fec.thumb.jpg.1bd32b01001e971abc6d7f9f437a4fac.jpgb5b694c4-4d0e-44ae-bc91-b3e45c189864.thumb.jpg.44385542bbc8cf92c15871c4539acbe3.jpg

ScreenShot_17-05-29_11-17-42-000.jpg

Posted  Edited by Otter
40 minutes ago, DemonWithAShotgun said:

Maybe make it a spectrum of shades blue? maybe just like a brighter blue to contrast with the darker logo?

Nothing I can do about the spectrum it seems.

*EDIT* I can actually change the spectrum will reupload in a bit*

Edited by Otter