Noto6

Noto6's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): noto

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:8994097

Admin that banned you: Loco

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute

Why should you be unbanned?

I agree that i was being toxic and deserved the mute, however i was under the influence of alcohol and not thinking rationally. i think a week is a bit of a stretch. thanks for your time in reading this.

noto

when did i say i did nothing wrong in my post? i completely accept the mute that was given to me. all im saying is that a 1 week gag is a bit of a stretch. as i am not doing this on a daily basis.

Posted  Edited by Loco

Well, I think you should've known that it is coming, since Vauff mentioned this in your previous mute:

When it comes to punishments, I don't care if a person is intoxicated or has a disability. You had a choice to join the server and chill, and yet you made choices to talk over the leader and start arguing with everyone for no reason. As far as the length of the mute is handled according to our stack mute policy on repeated offenders. 

Also, I'd like to mention that you joined with your alternative account today, which I had to permanently ban your alt account and extended length of your main account mute to two weeks. 

@Im_not_ninjaI appreciate explaining and reason behind the mute, but it's inappropriate you argue in this post with him
Also, if you are not directly involved with this incident, please stop shitposting.

Thanks

Edited by Loco

As stated above, you were already warned that a week mute was on the horizon if you kept this behaviour up. Evading it on an alt account is certainly not helping your case either. This appeal will now be closed.