taysen

taysen's Minigames Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): taysen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526933643

Admin that banned you: velocity

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): wallhack

Why should you be unbanned?

Hello again Its Taysen, Its been a little over 2 months since my ban now, and I still think it was uncalled for to ban me when Its obvious I wasn't hacking. Even If i was hacking my account would of been banned now by OW or VAC. Which it hasn't.....  But here my explanations to the shots "Velocity" called me out for. 1.( In the first video "Taysen walling PT 1" You can see me stabbing people to get a gun through the wall which is really easy to do.  then you see me shooting through the wall to get a wall bang. ( as there are a lot of people so I'm bound to hit one.)   Than you see me spot some one on-top of the building and I react to that and shoot him while scoped in. Then you see me go up the mountain after shooting some one while scoped in, which makes me scope "BACK" in because I didn't cancel the scoping animation. (When you scope and shoot some one you are forced to scope in

again after the shot. which explains why I was scoped in on the mountain.)

In the second video where "Velocity" called me out is "Taysen walling pt 2" He didn't really give the whole clip but I was just waiting for people to go into the ladder room becuase you can "HEAR" people come down from the ladder, so its obvious I would shoot through the wall. Plus the shot where I shot through the wall at the doors, everyone does that, so  why the get banned for doing that when so many people do that.

You can watch the videos "Velocity" posted on Youtube.

Posted  Edited by taysen - Edit Reason: added @ves

@ves Sure. here is the link to the video.  

Part 2 

Edited by taysen
added @ves

Posted  Edited by taysen - Edit Reason: adding explanations (more explanations for this dumb ban

I still don't get how you still see me as a hacker. its been 2 months or so and I still haven't been vacced or OW by the game. You clearly see me scoped in and shoot and you clearly know that I am going to be scoped by back in because of the animation.... What don't you understand

Look if you go this part in the first video you can see me quick-scope a dude @ 0:11 You see me scope in and flex to the dude, than you see me run to the mountain ( BTW still in the fucking animation) and you can see me get forced into a scope because of the ANIMATION.... ANIIIMATION.... do you know what ANIMATION for the shooting the awp while scoped in is in this game?) This isn't any disrespect but do you actually know the scoping animation for the awp???????>

I want @velocityy to give me an explanation on how I cheated in these clips after reading what I have explained above please just do it so I can explain that you are totally wrong.

and dude for another fun experiment Why don't you open up csgo and go to a private match okay....  open console type in sv_cheats 1... then type giveweapon_awp.... after that scope in and SHOOT okay make sure you are scoped in before you shoot..... then explain what happens after that...

here ill explain what happens you get SCOPED BACK IN after you shoot.BECAUSE OF THE ANIMATIONNNNN

JUST EXPLAIN WHAT I DID WRONG @VELOCITYY so I can prove to you I DID NOTHING WRONG

plus if you think I was a hacker you think I would make a second appeal to GFL???? And I got just to rank 21.. Yu think im going to waste 10 weeks of getting to rank 21 just to hack in prime

Edited by taysen
adding explanations (more explanations for this dumb ban

We're going to be appealing your ban. 

Listen though you are only getting unbanned because of insignificant evidence I don't have enough to keep you banned however, I don't like your attitude in your last post don't talk to my admins like they are 12 year olds they know the game better than most people.

Besides that sorry for long wait on the post.

• ves locked this topic