rimyob

rimyob's CSS Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Rim Yob

SteamID: 76561198165812457

Admin that banned you: n/a

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): serverban

Why should you be unbanned?

image.thumb.png.26e29f4a3679c690ef078749358e4a4c.png

i tried to get into zombie escape the first message said i had a duplicate account which is not true this looks like an automatic ban maybe something glitched idk 

Moved to correct section.

The circumstance here is rather odd, you got the ban because someone was banned from another GFL server (GMod TTT) using the same IP as you on another Steam account. Usually this is caused by someone evading their ban, or both players joining with the same VPN. However, the IP that was banned is not a VPN IP.

Given you're a regular on the server going back years, as well as knowing you have no business using an alt account to ghost on a completely different GFL server, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you. I assume you just got incredibly unlucky and managed to be assigned the same IP as the dude who had been banned the day before. I also see you had a different IP in the same range on June 13th so that checks out. Just make sure you restart your modem or whatever before joining to cycle your IP, because otherwise you'll be auto-banned again for joining on that IP.