FeelsBadMan

Your Favorite Movie

I was a big Indiana Jones fan a long time back. I watch more TV nowadays, though, since a lot of new movies haven't appealed to me to the point of where I stay interested for a long while.

Mercer Frey

TF2 Division Leader

Mr. MercerWM.png

Probably Interstellar and Django Unchained, followed by Seven.

INTERSTELLAR

Directed by Christopher Nolan, this amazing Sci-Fi features Matthew McConaughey (now that's a complicated name to write) and Anne Hathaway as they travel through a wormhole in space in an attempt to ensure humanity's survival.

Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer.

Django Unchained

Directed by the one and only Quentin Tarantino, it depicts the story on how Django, a slave (Jamie Foxx) is freed and turned into a bounty hunter by a German dentist-turned-bounty-hunter. In a series of events Django helps the dentist, Dr. King Schultz (Christoph Waltz) track down the Brittle brothers, and free his wife from slave. This amazing movie also features Leonardo DiCaprio and Samuel Motherfucking Jackson. A film full of action for those with desire for breath-taking moments.

Seven

A mystery neo-noir psychological thriller film directed by David Fincher, starring Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman and Gwyneth Paltrow as the main protagonists. It depicts the story on how two detectives face a serial killer, who commits crimes based on the Seven Deadly Sins, Pride, Greed, Lust, Envy, Gluttony, Anger and Sloth. IT CONTAINS SOME GORE MATERIAL, DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE.

All movies are extremely enjoyable and I would recommend everyone to watch them.

yeah.gif

Posted  Edited by Finnick

Omg again?

I made a thread about favourite movies already...

This shouldn't even be in "Forum Games"

This should be in general discussion or "off topic and random questions" section.

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements