pdd

pdd's Minigames Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by pdd

Steam Name(s): )pdd

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197211200

Admin that banned you: velocity

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perm Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

The reason was aimbot, there's not much to explain except that i'm not aimbotting, i've been playing this game for a while and i know how to aim and how to play with my sensitivity, i'm pretty new to the server, i've played before years back but i've been playing more now, and i have a feeling they were dying to find a reason to ban me tbh haha

Edit:

I just joined the discord if you guys wanna talk idk

and if there is a demo i would love to check it out and try to debunk it for u guys

Edited by pdd

Posted  Edited by pdd
4 minutes ago, Velocityy said:

So considering you have a VAC ban and a GAME ban on your record, you cannot play on gfl without a VPN (Which are bannable) 

im telling you, i dont have a vpn on at all, ill literally make a video thru my phone showing my computer and me joining the server.

And wait you said that you looked at my profile earlier and you saw my vac ban but u didnt do anything about it... idk why you are telling me this now

Edit:

and if you have a demoo i would like to see it ... so that maybe i can debunk it to you

Edited by pdd

Considering there's no demo and it wasn't blatant cheating according to the Admin, I'll go ahead and unban you.

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)