cooper26

cooper26's AWP Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): *co0p

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:527426909

Sourcebans ban link: cant find it

Admin that banned you: no clue

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): was not told what type it was, i just joined the server and boom i got banned after like 5 seconds

Why should you be unbanned?

I should be unbanned due to the fact that I had no reason to be banned in the first place and am unsure of why I have been banned,

I truly cant find who when or where u were banned, last time u were in the server was 5/31/2020 and the last time you  played for a while, then reconnected on the 19th image.thumb.png.5a8fec3aea55642d2c5175e017065620.png   

and on the 19th you had zero playtime so im guessing thats when something showed up saying you were banned?

Plz help us out with a little more details 

Btw the only way i was able to find this was cause of ur recent names

image.png.e8735129d7f167915c4df3d862d3c804.png

your steam id/ names do not show up as banned on source, maybe try hopping on the server again and screenshot the message you receive, thank you and well be here waiting for more details, sorry for the inconvenience 

I can't find anything relating to you being banned anywhere. did you get banned on a different gfl server? Or maybe an alt got banned? I can't find you to unban you in source.

11 hours ago, cooper26 said:

@WHITE DEVIL Sorry the picture looks squished, but thats the thing that pops up as I try to join, I am not sure of what other details I have mainly because I joined and got banned immediately. 

image.png

no need to be sorry about the picture quality, im contacting the tech administrator to see if he has a fix/ help to this solution.  sorry again for the inconvenience 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...