Vito

Ban Appeal- It was an accident :(

Ign and steam id : Vito and STEAM_0:1:95153282Ign

Reason : Mass RDM with discombomb

Staff member who banned me : it doesn't say who did

Why I should be unbanned : Alright so I was just playing and following the rules like I always do, and a discombomb accidently fell out of my hand and drowned 2 people. I was responding to my report but before I could explain myself I got banned. I believe I should have gotten the chance to explain myself before getting banned because to me that is not fair but I understand why they would do so. I felt extremely bad for the afk's I did kill but never got the chance to explain myself. This is my way of saying I am terribly sorry for my accident. :( please help me out.

I banned you.

I was just in spec-mode and all I saw was you dropping a discombob and killing 2 AFKs and nearly killing a 3rd player. So I just took action and applied the ban. If it was a complete and utter accident (don't lie, it better be), then I'll unban you if you promise to be more careful with grenades. They cause a lot of bulls***, trust me.

MyPhart I play on a laptop with a terrible touchpad that is way overly sensitive. And sometimes I accidently tap it with the bottom of my palm wich in this unlucky situation I had a discombomb in my hand. So my first reaction was to drop it down to where I was standing not realising the afks would be affected so badly. And yes I do promise to be more careful with grenades. I will not hold one in my hand while playing :) sorry for my mistake and the conflict I have created :(