Roy

[9-27-16] Admin/Player Reports and Ban Appeals Progress

Hidden

I don't know if I can post here, if I can't I'm sorry and this should be hidden, but I still think that Admin Applications and Player Reports should be made in secret and only Server Admins+ should be able to see (excluding the player who submitted the form)

PS: I know that you didn't say that it wasn't going to be this way, but I just assumed it would still be public as it is right now

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Hidden

If a player makes a Admin Report, it should be sent to Server Manager+, this way the report can stay hidden from other admins, so it would be only between the server manager, the reported admin and the player who reported the admin.  Also you could add a way for the server manager to add the reported admin into the report conversation so the admin who was reported could explain his or her side of the story. The server manager could then make the decision on his or her finding to punish the certain admin.

etLqFFt.gif

Achievements

Hidden
1 hour ago, Roy said:

Admin Application

• Forms - Your Steam ID, Server (automated), Why you want to be admin, and How much time have you spent on the server.
  • (Advanced) Make a "Support" button and a "No Support" button for users that want to "support" the application or "not support" the application. This would be WITH a post/comment (with maybe 30 characters minimum length?). Therefore, admins and such can't just "+1" an application without explaining why.
  • Comments/Posts allowed.

I know for TTT admin apps we make players have "admin sponsor's" meaning that an admin thinks this player would make good admin material and we try to make sure that every app has an admin sponsor (we tag admins that have 'sponsored' to confirm) then once conformation is done we add opinions and suggestions for the player.

maybe instead of trying to implement this into the forums just edit application requirements so that everyone has to have admin sponsorship and those without one get insta denied (after explaining that you need admin to sponsor your app)

That might make that part of it easier on you anyways

Achievements

Hidden

I think admin reports should be for all to see. If its BS then you have nothing to hide and its done and dealt with. If you did something wrong and you do get punished it will save all the speculation.

I may give you stage 7 cancer 

• 2 weeks later...
Hidden
On 9/27/2016 at 8:37 PM, OrganicMartin said:

I think admin reports should be for all to see. If its BS then you have nothing to hide and its done and dealt with. If you did something wrong and you do get punished it will save all the speculation.

If not, we should at least have to where the admin getting reported could view/comment on the report.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Hidden
On September 27, 2016 at 9:37 PM, OrganicMartin said:

This is to avoid unnecessary drama. Most of the time, the managers will ask you what you've done during admin report. 

76561198043643390.png

• Roy unpinned this topic