bobtribe

Server hacked, going crazy?

Hey everyone, I don't know where this should go, crazy stuff is going on in the server between 1:30pm and 2:30pm PST ...  I feel like someone joined named Kartofflaren using strange skins, then the server crashed, and weird mods were being played, and level changing to Dust II etc...  It's not cool .

The server wasn't hacked. It was just an admin abusing their access. The situation should be resolved now.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

On 6/29/2020 at 2:55 PM, Xy said:

The server wasn't hacked. It was just an admin abusing their access. The situation should be resolved now.

Is Kartofflaren aka Kim an admin? I've been playing for a little bit and hadn't seen this kinda junk on GFL ZE. 

1 hour ago, bobtribe said:

Is Kartofflaren aka Kim an admin? I've been playing for a little bit and hadn't seen this kinda junk on GFL ZE. 

He's not an admin, but was an Ex-Server Manager / Ex-Director who had retained his access after leaving due to his significant contributions to the server in the past.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Posted  Edited by cheeto

Its Kim. He does that. I actually like it(fun to me) when he does that, but he does rarely and only for a casual map.

Edited by cheeto