Togna

Togna's TTT Rotation/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Togna - Edit Reason: Had to change the topic.

Steam Name(s): Tonga

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101293265

Admin that banned you: BraeLyn2212

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban 1 week

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for "Teaming/Ghosting" even though I had no control over it. Someone I didn't know private messaged me in-game.
I called out the fact someone private messaged me who the traitor was.
I was talking in voice, so there are no records to be read but I said something along the lines of "Dream(the guy who dm) just told me what traitor killed him in DMs"

And furthermore, I waited til there was a KOS called on that same guy before I even shot him. 

I don't think I should be 1-week banned for something I told the admins and had no control over in the first place.

This is the person who private messaged me in-game: Dream [] STEAM_0:0:466939023 

Edited by Togna
Had to change the topic.

Posted  Edited by BraeLyn2212

Hello. I was the admin who banned you. 

I understand that what they messaged you could have been seen as “not your fault” and “out of your control” and I told Dream about that. However, you didn’t just say “Dream messaged me who the t was” you said the specific players name, so you gave the traitor away and had people watching them the rest of the game. 

However, I can see where the misunderstanding can come in and I’d be happy to talk with the other admins and discuss unbanning you and letting you off with a warning. My two reasons for this are because it did seem like an accident on your end, and the fact that you took the time to appeal. 

All in all,  it seems as a misunderstanding/mistake and i think you should be unbanned. 

Thanks for appealing. 

Edited by BraeLyn2212

Best wishes,

GayLyn

Considering BraeLyn is more than willing to unban you this appeal will be accepted.

If Anyone messages you like that again just ignore it, and let the staff handle it, If you choose to say anything about it, you're more than likely going to get a punishment alongside the person who messaged you saying who the T was. (For clarification, "If you choose to say anything about it" I mean if you choose to call the traitor out, or you act upon Third-party information)

Have a Good Day!

Sincerely, Server Manager Davoony.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png