Shuruia

The Fourth in a Series of Promotions

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Congratulations, @Otter!

I do have to admit and have no shame in saying it openly: I was one of the nay-sayers; however, I can look away from my past vote and look to the future.  I expect that you wont let us down and we're receiving a lot of good feedback about your promotion.  Maybe I can say that I was wrong, and I hope you can continue to prove that so.  I really want to see you succeed and do well.

I hope to persuade you other nay-sayers to give Otter all the support that you can.  I was once pursing an area of no interests and I was highly frowned upon by others.  I graduated school with < 3.0 GPA and continued to a community college before dropping out at a 1.2 GPA.  People had already predetermined my future: I was going to be a total loser and failure; however, I finally found my passion and I think it's obvious that I've moved onto great things beyond most people's beliefs (I've only divulged a taste of this to you guys through pictures), and heck, I can barely believe it myself.  What changed it all... what made the difference... I was doing exactly what I wanted and love to do.  Otter may have been a bit of nuisance to some of you guys just as much as my grades weren't so great in school, and maybe some things didn't work out in past leadership roles, but he has never shown so much genuine interest in the past as he has done for Rust.  He's honestly helped build the server from the ground up with Roy and he's shown that he is 2nd to none.  Without him, there probably would be no Rust server.  The vote was near unanimous and I wish that you guys could have seen the discussions and the votes to know how serious we are about this promotion- he's going to do great and his efforts are our best chance at having a thriving server and community.

Keep up the great work!

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

1 hour ago, Joshy said:

Congratulations, @Otter!

I do have to admit and have no shame in saying it openly: I was one of the nay-sayers; however, I can look away from my past vote and look to the future.  I expect that you wont let us down and we're receiving a lot of good feedback about your promotion.  Maybe I can say that I was wrong, and I hope you can continue to prove that so.  I really want to see you succeed and do well.

I hope to persuade you other nay-sayers to give Otter all the support that you can.  I was once pursing an area of no interests and I was highly frowned upon by others.  I graduated school with < 3.0 GPA and continued to a community college before dropping out at a 1.2 GPA.  People had already predetermined my future: I was going to be a total loser and failure; however, I finally found my passion and I think it's obvious that I've moved onto great things beyond most people's beliefs (I've only divulged a taste of this to you guys through pictures), and heck, I can barely believe it myself.  What changed it all... what made the difference... I was doing exactly what I wanted and love to do.  Otter may have been a bit of nuisance to some of you guys just as much as my grades weren't so great in school, and maybe some things didn't work out in past leadership roles, but he has never shown so much genuine interest in the past as he has done for Rust.  He's honestly helped build the server from the ground up with Roy and he's shown that he is 2nd to none.  Without him, there probably would be no Rust server.  The vote was near unanimous and I wish that you guys could have seen the discussions and the votes to know how serious we are about this promotion- he's going to do great and his efforts are our best chance at having a thriving server and community.

Keep up the great work!

Thank you, Joshy. 

3 hours ago, Nyamelie said:

Otter is a lying slut. Why he got Rust, I will never know. He smells like a used sock. Everytime he enters the channel my body subconsciously moves towards my can of mace.

TL;DR Otter is CORRUPT

thank you, 

at least my dad loves me