Iciclesss

GFL admin favoritism?

Posted  Edited by DeathNote

I totally agree with your points. Trolling gives most of the ze players the worst experience when they get trolled by other players. The admin team is always trying to maintain the server's quality to make it more user-friendly. However, after what I was today, I was actually sad. This should have not happen at all, especially by experienced ze players. I hope the admin team and the server manager will find the appropriate punishment for this worrisome behavior and check why Janeas did not get ebanned at the time of incident on the server. 

Edited by DeathNote

:popcorn:

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch

Here's some evidence. I wasn't recording the entire time and a lot of this is just from entwatch + listening to the reactions of others so there were a few things I missed but this pretty much sums up what happened: Jaenas trolling and T2 Admin Frid doing nothing about it.

Funny how after all of this Frid called me out for "Inflating" to grab Balrog every round. I should add though that he didn't falsely eban me. Does kinda show favoritism though.

Posted  Edited by Joshy

edit: Looks like Mavis beat me to the punchline.

You don't have to be an admin+ to get results although it is admittedly less immediate.  Record a demo ;) I recommend using the Steam console because it has powerful tools.

Even if you "missed it" in your demo then you can use drive, which is like using noclip in your recording.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

1 hour ago, Iciclesss said:

Unfortunately, Jaenas did not receive any punishment after his first offence because Frid refused to eban him presumably because Jaenas is Frid's friend.

Luckily, there were 2 admins on the server, Frid and OLIVKA.

I'm pretty sure Frid knows players trolled with cades on purpose shall be ebanned because he ebanned a player who caded team on purpose immediately during the minas session.

So my question to Frid is: Should an admin's friend be punished for breaking the rules?

The answer is obviously yes because even when you're buddies with an admin, you should face the consequences when you troll with items. The length of the punishment would've been longer for Jaenas because he wanted his God Gaymer clan to be proud by soloing EX3 for what? Trying to get dalf or WK to get your solo screenshots that mean nothing? You forgot to mention Kaien was there too, making it 3 admins instead.

200.gif

Posted  Edited by Polynation
10 minutes ago, Im_not_ninja said:

The answer is obviously yes because even when you're buddies with an admin, you should face the consequences when you troll with items. The length of the punishment would've been longer for Jaenas because he wanted his God Gaymer clan to be proud by soloing EX3 for what? Trying to get dalf or WK to get your solo screenshots that mean nothing? You forgot to mention Kaien was there too, making it 3 admins instead.

kaien joined late, most of the map it was just olivka and frid on

Edited by Polynation

54 minutes ago, Mavis said:

Here's some evidence. I wasn't recording the entire time and a lot of this is just from entwatch + listening to the reactions of others so there were a few things I missed but this pretty much sums up what happened: Jaenas trolling and T2 Admin Frid doing nothing about it.

Funny how after all of this Frid called me out for "Inflating" to grab Balrog every round. I should add though that he didn't falsely eban me. Does kinda show favoritism though.

kaien got killed by that troll explosive barrel 😆

asdf

Posted  Edited by Chewie2k
9 hours ago, WarpedCakez said:
  • Some of the admins don't deserve to be here
  • Tier system is garbage that enables situations like this
  • Minas is a stupid map that enables behaviors like this
  • "God Gaymers" deserve harsher bans, is annoying seeing them get away with trolling on every ZE server because they are too burnt out of a game and resort to trolling to get any fun out of it

wtf bitch minas is a good map HOE TAKE That BACK (ง ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง(ง ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง You god damn apple 

Edited by Chewie2k

the_test_to_time.png

16 hours ago, Im_not_ninja said:

I joined on the last round right before the map was over, as Poly mentioned above. Also, i didn't take action on the explosive barrel clip cause the round was pretty much over anyways.

Jaenas has been like this for years. He's toxic to the point its hilarious. Has anyone even played mako when jaenas is on the server? Its inevitable what your going to get with jaenas. He's been a troll back then and it feels so numb seeing him in a forum post now. Yea ofc what hes doing is trolly, bad, etc but he's always played like this. He's always slid through the cracks for trolling and getting away with it and I'm talking about years of trolling behavior, even as far as trolling with past admins on years ago with no punishment. Frid you just should of told him to chill and just wait for mako.

Just a reminder to all that trolls aren't the problem on the server, the people who have the power to deal with them are the problem, well some of them. XD i feel like someone has brought this up before? Also i think GFL needs new people reviewing these admin reports because I have never seen anything come of a report. Even with conclusive evidence. I think we need a little trim ;)

Sry, but even i cant find a way to connect this one hop. Minas aged horribly, ever since rog could easily hug the final door on ex4 by waiting for the final tele. Since then the map’s been in a shitty identity crisis between being a teammap and a free for all. They should just add a plugin to delay that last tele or just make it so rog cant use teles.

12 hours ago, Doogla said:

Just a reminder to all that trolls aren't the problem on the server, the people who have the power to deal with them are the problem, well some of them. XD i feel like someone has brought this up before? Also i think GFL needs new people reviewing these admin reports because I have never seen anything come of a report. Even with conclusive evidence. I think we need a little trim ;)

Have you ever tried using this https://gflclan.com/forums/forum/1056-abuse-reports/

Last I heard there hasn't been many reports there on ze admins. Maybe try and use it instead of whining on the ze board so that other people like the DL and maybe even a director will see it and take action.