YannyOrLaurel214

Plans After School ?

You should really decide this once you're in college. Most high schools are pressuring you to know exactly what you want to do before you even graduate with those school-wide surveys and things. Honestly, take your time. You're allowed to switch what you're majoring in while you're in college.

I was one of the lucky ones who decided what he wants to do in my Junior year. I'm a musician, but I hate performing on stage or in front of people. So, as a hobbyist, I started looking into how they were built (Guitars, specifically) and ended up learning more and studying under one of the best repairmen in Minnesota. I've been out of high school for awhile now and have a job as a luthier (Guitar Repairman). Doesn't pay a ton, but I enjoy what I do. The fact I love what I do is more important than making tons of money. All I need is enough to live on and to treat myself with something nice every now and then, and that's really all that matters.

lmao sorry. Life story there.

Mercer Frey

TF2 Division Leader

Mr. MercerWM.png

The title of the thread seems a bit incorrectly worded. But nonetheless, I'm not really smart but I try my best either way. I'm in college, and instead of doing normal 4 years for business major, I was set to 5~6 years instead. Because I was the lowest ranking in Senior HS, I barely passed. So I took 2 years of classes that's not counted as College Credit, sooo yeah.

But I'm hoping that I'll start a small business or get into experiencing how a business is like. Other than that, I don't really have plans after I fucked it up.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements