Phantom678

What Tactic Do You Use to Deal with Grief

Normally, I try to distract myself from it by doing things I enjoy. Usually, I go out with friends or play games; both cheer me up a lot, and I end up forgetting the pain and go on with life.

Seeking some support also really helps.

original.gif

Achievements

Really depends on how long we're talking. I visit with friends, mostly. If I can't visit with friends, I play games or music. If I'm not in the mood for either of those, I watch TV. If I can't watch TV, I try to go outside. If I can't find anything outside to distract myself with... I chainsmoke.

I kinda go from best to worst there. I don't recommend the last bit by any means.

1 hour ago, Kuronyan said:

Seeking some support also really helps.

Also, I +1 this. Having someone there really makes a difference.

Mercer Frey

TF2 Division Leader

Mr. MercerWM.png

Posted  Edited by nap14hockey

I just learn to move on.  After the event, I just accept what happened.  5 funerals in one year sure helps gain experience.  I don't like to live in the past, becauase I tend to uncover how dark my life really was.  I didn't know at the time, but looking back, I'd say so. I wish you the best of luck.

Best Regards,

Nap14hockey

Edited by nap14hockey

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out