Dana

New Maps

I would like to get input from you guys what maps you think would be fun for players. As a lot of our players are regulars and are getting quite bored with the repetitive maps. Give a few map names, some pictures if you can. And we'll go from there!

• Dana locked and unlocked this topic
Posted  Edited by Stick

I have told Otaku of maps before he resigned. Message me on steam and ill give you links later today

Edited by Stick

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

I posted these maps on the suggestion thread, but...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=221530555&searchtext=ed+edd+n+eddy

A very wide open map with a lot of good hiding spots to it. Not as large as Littletown I would say, but could make a great Hide and Seek map.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=642951549&searchtext=spyro

Another map that's open ended enough to be considered. Not as many hiding spots as the former, but I feel is big enough to make up for it. Some possible good parkour spots to it as well.

Yeah. My only concern for the second one is the fact that despite being open enough there aren't enough props to hide behind. Is it possible we could add some props to it to help with hiding spots?

On 9/30/2016 at 1:39 AM, Bae said:

Can you list what you guys already have? 

gm_construct.bsp

gm_eveninghouse.bsp

hns_district.bsp

hns_ivorytower.bsp

hns_museum.bsp

hs_underground_lab.bsp

md_smallotown_v2.bsp

rp_littletown.bsp

rp_subterranean.bp

ttt_abyss.bsp

ttt_airbus_b3.bsp

ttt_scmc.bsp

ttt_slums.bsp

47 minutes ago, TokoWH said:

Yeah. My only concern for the second one is the fact that despite being open enough there aren't enough props to hide behind. Is it possible we could add some props to it to help with hiding spots?

I'm not sure if that is possible. That is something that would have to be looked into. Any other map suggestions?

Posted  Edited by Doctor_Rainstorm

2 minutes ago, Dana said:

2nd one looks really nice, first one it has only one picture so I can't tell how big it is

The first one is slightly big, since it is the outside of the castle, and the rooms inside, I would suggest downloading the map yourself Dana, and walking around it, see for yourself

6 minutes ago, Doctor_Rainstorm said:

The first one is slightly big, since it is the outside of the castle, and the rooms inside, I would suggest downloading the map yourself Dana, and walking around it, see for yourself

I'll look into it

Posted  Edited by Mango605YT

Here ya go, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=273504738

It is a Spongebob map which I think would be interesting. I've seen it in videos, it isn't too small nor too big with TONS of spots.

EDIT: It may have a few enemies in the toxic area underground.

Edited by Mango605YT