Burriss75

Burriss75's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Burriss75

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44370536

Admin that banned you: EnderAsteroid

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I got banned for teaming when I let the traitors put the diamond block in the t room but I died before he got anywhere I would've been able to kos him for. I also didn't know who the ts even were as that entire area was a massive clusterfuck of people shooting.

Video here

Posted  Edited by EnderAsteroid

The main point wasn't you seeing me get killed by a T and not shooting him, it was you not caring about the traitors taking away the diamond block. After I died, the diamond block was on the ground and was on the second floor of tower. You could have taken it above and win the round of the innocents but instead you told and let the traitors to take it into the T room. Your job as a detective is to help the innocents win, not the traitors. You also tend to hide the diamond blocks when you are innocent. We talked in staff chat and it was decided to ban you for it, so this ban isn't just my opinion.

Proof https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/708554241073086464/732301622386098176/teaming.mp4

Edited by EnderAsteroid

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Burriss75

Problem is I can't kill them for walking towards the T room. I died before they were anywhere where i could've killed them for hiding it. I would've killed them as soon as I had a reason to but i just didn't. i didnt know who was shooting and I couldn't kos off carrying the block

Edited by Burriss75

Posted  Edited by EnderAsteroid

You encouraged them to take the diamond block into T room. You could have won the round right then and there but you wanted the diamond block to be inaccessible to the innocents. You said, and I quote, "get the fucking diamond block into the T room, detectives orders get it into the T room right now". Also, about my death, Commie and Hugh start shooting me while I was holding the diamond block and you join them in shooting me. You then start shooting Mr.Boots, who did nothing at all.

Edited by EnderAsteroid

Achievements

Ender so much shooting was happening thats why i wasnt shooting anybody. i had no clue what was happening and didnt want to rdm. Im really sorry about the ts just going on a rampage but theres nothing i couldve done to kill them without it being rdm

You could clearly see that all of the shooting was just them two shooting me, then you shooting me.  [01:49] Burriss75 [detective] has damaged EnderAsteroid [innocent] for 9 HP with UMP Prototype. You can see I was shot by you too because of the lighting that was around me. Furthermore, there was a kos on Hugh in chat, by me. Yet you shoot at me and not my even though I'm not doing anything. 

Achievements

I understand why and i was wrong to shoot at all since i had no clue what was happening. I shot just because all the chaos that was happening in there and i stopped shooting shortly after. If i had saw the kos i 100% wouldve shot him but i didnt see the kos

Posted  Edited by Edge

Hi Burriss, we discussed your ban and have decided to reduce your ban from a week to four days. Given the fact that you have 14 other bans in your history, we believe that this is generous and hope you can see that. Please refrain from initiating situations like this in the future as it is seen as teaming and potentially ghosting. Look forward to seeing you back once the time has passed.

Edited by Edge

Achievements